• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Polaris SKS 155 Build Underway.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
This is the earliest my sled has ever arrived so we scrambled to get the sled ready for Haydays. We got a good start on it thanks to the folks at Skinz.

So far I got the Skinz Pro Tube running boards, Skinz Pro AXYS bumper, Float Plate and Dan Adams rear bumper installed. First thing I added was a Fly bar pad to accept our Deluxe Carry All. Rox Flex Tec II handguards with Billet Mounts fit perfect and Kneepads will go on tomorrow.

At Haydays the new Skinz adjustable brake lever, Dan Adams windshield bag, Backcountry AXYS under seat bag and our Altitude 16 tunnel bag with hard mounts will get installed.

I'm still debating on loosing the suit case and putting an aftermarket silencer on. Not enough time to get the SCS Unlimited graphics on but they're on the list.

Last edited:

sledneck322

Premium Member
Sep 26, 2013
ADK's
Looking good.... I also have an all black sks coming. Not sure what I will do for mods yet but i know i need some paint on the A arms

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Paul, Nice looking sled! I was hoping to see your other bags on it. You guys make some nice quality bags, plus its awesome that you guys make them here in the USA. Thanks for providing jobs to fellow Americans when and where you can! I got my shipping confirmation. Good talking to you, Ill be ordering again.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
just curious are you going to rivet those holes on the bumper mounting plate ?

He will when he gets the 2016 bumper. That one a prototype so there is some changes to fit and finish on the new one. This is just a mock up so people can get an idea of what it will look like. We're all excited to see the new products for the Axys but many companies just got their hands on a sled just like we did.

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
He will when he gets the 2016 bumper. That's one from the previous Pro's so there is some changes to fit and finish on the new one. This is just a mock up so people can get an idea of what it will look like. We're all excited to see the new products for the Axys but many companies just got their hands on a sled just like we did.

Oh i see. :)

Thats why it doesn't fit, like at all.

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
He will when he gets the 2016 bumper. That's one from the previous Pro's so there is some changes to fit and finish on the new one. This is just a mock up so people can get an idea of what it will look like. We're all excited to see the new products for the Axys but many companies just got their hands on a sled just like we did.

That's definitely not the one from the Pro.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Paul, Nice looking sled! I was hoping to see your other bags on it. You guys make some nice quality bags, plus its awesome that you guys make them here in the USA. Thanks for providing jobs to fellow Americans when and where you can! I got my shipping confirmation. Good talking to you, Ill be ordering again.

We'll see you this weekend!

just curious are you going to rivet those holes on the bumper mounting plate ?

Because it's a proto it's coming off so I didn't want to pop all the rivets in. Purely for display purposes only.

D
Oct 31, 2013
NH
Can you explain the difference between the regular pro tube and the short tube boards? Im assuming the Short mounts further back and has to have a new hole made for the boards to mount into the tunnel.

B
Oct 31, 2010
Interesting float plate, it seems to cover the a-arms in a sensible area, Any way we could see more pictures of it? I would like to see how wide it covers from the front. Also Will it fit the polaris extreme bumper?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Can you explain the difference between the regular pro tube and the short tube boards? Im assuming the Short mounts further back and has to have a new hole made for the boards to mount into the tunnel.

The Pro Tube has a large diameter outer tube for added strength and an outside edge that you can feel with our boots. As of now there is no part number for the short boards that Burandt has on his AXYS. I will find out more this weekend. The only advantage would be less drag in the snow when side hilling.

Interesting float plate, it seems to cover the a-arms in a sensible area, Any way we could see more pictures of it? I would like to see how wide it covers from the front. Also Will it fit the polaris extreme bumper?

I will snap some extra photo's tomorrow, we just rolled into Minnesota for Haydays. Once the sled is out and I can tip it on it's side I'll get more pictures.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
SPG Shorty boards.

Here's one of Burandt's sled ready for the FOX-SHOX booth.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bts.jpg

Last edited:

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
^^^ Wow, me like... Mountainhorse is Burandts sled supporting a turbo? Or is BD gonna keep there head in the sand till the dang snow starts to fall

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com

Dan Adams Windshield Bag vented into the storage compartment.

Better shot of the protection the Float Plate offers.

Backcountry AXYS bag is available for Pre-Order NOW!

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Can you post a couple more pics of the windshield bag. I love my nxt level bag on my pro but from what I have seen of the axys version bag I'm just not feeling it. is there any plans for any other versions of this bag? The fit, finish, and style just seems like it could use some fine tuning. Thanks Eric

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Can you post a couple more pics of the windshield bag. I love my nxt level bag on my pro but from what I have seen of the axys version bag I'm just not feeling it. is there any plans for any other versions of this bag? The fit, finish, and style just seems like it could use some fine tuning. Thanks Eric

Eric,

This is the final and only bag that will be available. I will get more pictures tomorrow for you. The AXYS one can be run with the stock trim piece if you wanted to finish it off. The only other options will be a bag that is similar that will fit behind the stock windshield. I do not have any pictures of it yet though.

Premium Features