• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Release... What's coming our way on the 17th?

Flyn Or Dyn

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2009
Wisconsin

Exited to see how the 850 power plant performs, A new 3" 3 pitch track like cat has for 2015 would be nice from factory

Gros Chien

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Qc,Can. & Whistler in the winter
L O L :suspicious: :face-icon-small-con

So a company that's never even built a dirtbike, is somehow going to come out with a snow bike that weighs the same as a KTM 450 XCW, but has double a HP, + a CVT + a track?? Not sure I share that vision.....

Well IF and again IF, it is a one ski, it will not be a dirtbike but a snowmachine use only and I'm speculating here because of all the rumours around that. I own a small rental company of snowbikes in Whistler using 450 SX-Fs, 3 on Timbersleds and 1 on a UFO kit and I'de love to see what I'm describing, the perfect monoski mountain snowmachine :face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
I'd jump on that motor in a pro rmk in a heartbeat. Especially if it had a factory turbo and I didn't have to put one on. I'd even deal with up to probably a 50 lbs weight gain for that.

I would be curious to see how it performs in a sled for sure. I guess I shouldn't say I hope it stays in a trail sled, I think they'd have to be pretty creative with it to maintain the nimbleness of the pro rmk though. Anybody know what this 1000 weighs compared to an 800cfi? I bet there wouldn't be much more than a 50 pound difference, if that, even with a turbo. Also, I think a new 900 two stroke would be awesome but I doubt it'll happen. After riding a pro back to back with a new cat a few weeks ago, I loved the power of the cat, so I'm just hoping something with a lot of power because the pro was great in every other aspect of the sled. In college right now hoping to buy a new sled in a few years so I want something absolutely mindblowing that's got the bugs worked out by then!

whoisthatguy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2007
It's a trunk monkey, that pushes you when you get stuck, tows you when the engine seizes, and keeps you warm when you have to spend the night in the boonies due to a blown belt. It's a melding of 21st century technology and Bigfoot, all wrapped up into one helluva accessory package.

C

cjfox

Jan 31, 2010
SW WYO
For the past month Polaris has been here in wyo riding what looks to be a short track trail sled, two - three guys each time they have mesh nets over the hoods. all i can tell you is LED head lights and they go way to fast for me to catch them on the trail :face-icon-small-ton saw them yesterday was the most recent.

C
Nov 29, 2008
It's a trunk monkey, that pushes you when you get stuck, tows you when the engine seizes, and keeps you warm when you have to spend the night in the boonies due to a blown belt. It's a melding of 21st century technology and Bigfoot, all wrapped up into one helluva accessory package.

Not sure how many get the "trunk monkey" reference but if they don't they should google it.

B
Feb 11, 2014
For the past month Polaris has been here in wyo riding what looks to be a short track trail sled, two - three guys each time they have mesh nets over the hoods. all i can tell you is LED head lights and they go way to fast for me to catch them on the trail :face-icon-small-ton saw them yesterday was the most recent.

Photo?

xcmark

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mass-hole
Polaris and Bosch have a deal for a new crash avoidance system , they want to try it out on power sports products before the DOT will accept it for use on public roads , This is just step on of your car driving you to work without driver input!:face-icon-small-sho

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
like I said on page one...its a snow bike...and guess else whats up, Suzuki is going to be releasing their own snowbike as well...

Premium Features