• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Pro 800 155 $6750

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Good price...

Do you think it perhaps is the color of the wrap you have on the sled that isn't getting it sold? Just curious as I see a lot of wild wraps out there these days and am curious what it does to resale values...

Good luck on the sale!

N
Mar 5, 2013
East Wenatchee
Yeah I have really figured that has probably deterred a lot of people which is definitely pretty interesting because in a couple hours you could have the whole wrap off and it would be the end of it. I certainly wouldn't have chose all the purple on it if it was my choice but that's what the guy before me put on it and I just ran it. I think the price is super good and thanks for the comment I appreciate it. It sucks to me that it seems people maybe are not getting it just because they would not want to take a couple hours to pull the wrap (if they don't like it)

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Yeah I have really figured that has probably deterred a lot of people which is definitely pretty interesting because in a couple hours you could have the whole wrap off and it would be the end of it. I certainly wouldn't have chose all the purple on it if it was my choice but that's what the guy before me put on it and I just ran it. I think the price is super good and thanks for the comment I appreciate it. It sucks to me that it seems people maybe are not getting it just because they would not want to take a couple hours to pull the wrap (if they don't like it)
Must have sold it, eh? Link to craigslist is broken, and searching Wenatchee did not turn up anything. I was curious...

N
Mar 5, 2013
East Wenatchee
I havent sold it, I was thinking about trying to repost it one more time and see if I get any better response now that there is snow. I do have it though.

N
Mar 5, 2013
East Wenatchee
I have had a ton of people offer me $6000 or other prices and only one person has ever showed up and he was a huge tire kicker. if you are really interested how about give me a call and come take a look at the sled and bring cash and I would potentially negotiate reasonably.

Premium Features