• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Arctic Cat Proclimb 800 SNO PRO LE *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
I have a 2013 Proclimb M800 Sno Pro Limited Black for sale. 153” 2.6” lug track. Sled has about 750 miles on it. Great shape, runs perfect. Never a problem. Never blew a belt. Motor is completely stock except for the SLP can.
Warranty through September 2015.

I have done all the ’14 updates: New secondary clutch, clutch guard, new chain and 19/50 gears about 300 miles ago (done by dealer), bigger 2014 fuel tank, 2014 accessory seat, 2014 lightweight spindles, 2014 coolant tank, 2014 aluminum over-structure spars.

I just put on the new SLP lighter weight can. New hyfax this year. I have done a C3 post forward kit, but also have the telescopic handlebar post and the HCR fixed post as well. I have multiple sized risers to go with the posts.
The sled has Arctic cat vented hood panels and full replacement vented side panels in addition to the regular ones. Tunnel bag and Mountain Addiction bag/fuel carrying system comes with it as well.

I will post pictures later today.
I just bought a new sled, so this one needs to go.
Located in South Lake Tahoe, CA.
$8500/offer

Last edited by a moderator:
F

flex2win

Oct 11, 2009
That is a SMOKIN price!!!! You should bring it with you on your next visit to Iowa and it could take up residence in my garage :face-icon-small-hap

concretebob

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2010
Loomis Ca.
I'm going to be up at Yuba Pass tomorrow would love to check out your sled, and maybe bring it home.
Just a thought.
You can call or text me at 916-214-4599. Name's Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features