• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Yamaha MCX Nypex 310 Turbo

A
Mar 15, 2013
Up for sale is my 2012 Yamaha 310 MCX Nypex Turbo. Nypex means apex engine with Nytro chassis. It is professionally built by a MCX Yamaha dealer and tuned by myself, makes 310hp @19lbs of boost, low comp pistons to run on pump fuel and 162" track. This is the real deal, no expense spared, type of sled, although it isn't "flashy" and is extremely capable of climbing anything you put in front of it. Ran perfectly last season, put on roughly 1200kms, turnkey-and go. Comes with fresh oil change, lubed and ready to ride! Asking $21,000, and cost nearly twice this to build, have entire build list with receipts, all legal, numbers matching and is currently insured. Amazing build quality, every panel fits perfect and no customization was required, stock Nytro appearance. I will entertain reasonable offers!

- MCX Nypex 310 kit (only make a couple per year)
- Wiseco low compression pistons
- E-boost 2 digital boost controller (adjust boost on-the-fly)
- CR racing 162 tunnel, powdercoated with Extreme boards
- 162" Camoplast extreme 2.5" paddle track (good in trees and can still chute climb)
- KMOD skid
- Skinz concept A-arms (39" version)
- Raptor shocks (two up front, two in skid)
- Supertip adjustable weights
- Simmons Gen III skis

Why put an Apex engine in a Nytro? This engine responds better to boost, builds boost faster and is capable of running over 300hp on pump fuel only. It also sounds 1000x better than a Nytro ;)

This sled is in excellent shape, zero damage and taken care of, hate to see it go! Feel free to ask any questions, won't be disappointed by this sled! I reply quickly to PM's!

P1020597.jpg P1020482.jpg P1020332.jpg P1020331.jpg P1020640.jpg

Last edited:
I
Nov 26, 2007
There's a Ti nypex for 22.5 on here not selling and another nypex for 15 not selling. Unfortunately nytros had low resale value before the viper. Now you have to give them away. But hey, it's your sled. Ask whatever you want for it.

Turblue

Lifetime Membership
Jun 11, 2004
Alberta
can't guys just leave someone try to sell something one here and not post on what they think it's worth. Does it make you feel better? It's worth what someone's willing to pay for it. Tops for a awesome sled. Good luck with the sale. Worth every penny. N

I
Nov 26, 2007
can't guys just leave someone try to sell something one here and not post on what they think it's worth. Does it make you feel better? It's worth what someone's willing to pay for it. Tops for a awesome sled. Good luck with the sale. Worth every penny. N

No it doesn't make me feel better and it wasn't meant to make him feel bad. It's a nice sled and I'm sure he has plenty more into than what he's asking. My assumption was by posting in the for sale section he's hoping to sell it. I felt I was helping by pointing out where the market is at on sleds like this. I suppose that's the risk you run listing your sled on a forum, people can respond to the ad for better or worse. If a guy wanted to avoid input from others there's plenty of other ways to sell a sled. After all, a forum by definition is a place for discussion.

A
Mar 15, 2013
Turblue, thanks for the support!

Also, I take no offence to the comments above. Been building sleds for many years now, I know what they're worth and what the market is like. If I dont sell it, then I'll be riding it, simple. Also, this sled performs as a $25000 sled, it is simply incredible, beats up on polaris and cat turbos, and so much fun!

Premium Features