• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 M1100T parts for us crazy Canadians.

H
Sep 5, 2014
Vernon bc
Well I picked up a 2012 M1100T cheap cheap. Has crunched reverse gears. No big deal. I am coming off of old mountain Max’s and a turbo nytro (which I still own for now) but what ever I do with this sled whether I keep it or sell it I would like to do the updated jack shaft and motor mounts. O know it has a cpc helix and vents everywhere. EZ ride 162” skid. I am not exactly sure what this has in already. If it’s already updated or not? How would a guy tell? I know the reverse detent isn’t updated. And would anyone be able to steer me to someone who either sells this still in Canada, or someone who has a bunch of parts laying around from when these things had there hayday. Any info is greatly appreciated. Would like to do the Hyvo gears and chain but 800$ Canadian seems a bit steep to me. I am located in the Okanagan BC

C19DFB0A-2E1E-41D9-BE94-75B25ACB76F3.jpeg CBCC5086-B2D8-4FE9-9F96-F0C99F9EC2B7.jpeg

H
Sep 5, 2014
Vernon bc
This the same guy that has allgo Motorsports who does the evo tuning? His name is gene as well. If it is I tried him and doesn’t have much for that year sled.

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Yes, same Gene at All Go Customs. I don’t believe there is much for Hyvo gearsets keeping reverse, most delete. I personally used a 300M shaft and deleted reverse, still have an extra new shaft, but sled is gone. Where are you located, might be able to help you

H
Sep 5, 2014
Vernon bc
I am located in Vernon BC Canada I have been in contact with Gene At all go he said they stopped carrying them about four years ago. He said to try Scott Taylor racing but with the Canadian dollar right now it would be around 900 bucks to get them here. Just thought somebody might have some kicking around from days gone by any help is greatly appreciated

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Running a 2017 King Cat now. I liked the 1100T (mine was a 13 Ltd) that had a ton of work done to it, worked well. The King handles a bit better, but there was a lot of things I preferred about the 1100 (full cooler, better clutches imho.) I still have some pieces left over from the 1100 days.
I think the 1100 handles a lot better then the nytro, PM me for setup tips

H
Sep 5, 2014
Vernon bc
Must be summer time or something (cricket sounds). Getting this ready for this season. Almost have all my parts. For this thing. One old fart did you disappear?? Messaged you a while back. Nooo reply....

H
Sep 5, 2014
Vernon bc
Hey 0neoldfart, that jackshaft you have, is that the updated version? working on my sled I noticed it has that little mark which catches the reverse gear on the jackshaft. If you have the updated shaft I would be interested. I would like to fix this thing properly.

Premium Features