• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 SkiDoo Summit X 800R 146 FOR SALE and lots of extras!!!

I

IQOUTLAW

Sep 10, 2008
I am selling my 2009 SkiDoo Summit X 800R PowerTEK 146"!!!

This sled is the X package and is White and Blue!

The sled is very clean, runs great, and has always been stored in doors and hauled in an enclosed trailer. I bought the sled last year for a trip that we took out west to the Snowies and it performed flawlessly!!! This sled pulled hard and went anywhere I wanted it to go! The motor/intake/and exhaust are bone stock and have never been tampered with! I am only selling this sled because its really not practical in Ohio and it doesnt look like we will be heading out west again for a few years...

I am a firm believer in preventative maintenance and the sled was always washed, greased, oiled, and had the fluids changed regularly... I also installed new hyfax prior to this season and the sled has a spair belt!

I have installed the following extras;

Grip N Rip - Front suspension reinforcement brackets,

WRP Guage Cage(that lifts and angles the guage cluster so that it can be read while standing up and riding), the Guage Cage also adds ventilation but has an extremely clean fit and finish,

Low White Windshield,

Pilot 6.9 skis(which have been cut on one side to assist with sidehilling/carving but can still be switched around to have the dual carbides for trail riding. I didnt add these but wanted to mention that they have been cut and it definitely made this sled super easy to throw around!!!

Adjustable Width Ski Stance(again this is stock),

HyGear Suspension Bushings that practically eliminate the rear suspension sag and keep it at a reasonable height,

RSI Scratchers,

RSI Gripper Seat cover(all black) but I have the original un torn seat cover as well,

Full SkiDoo Skid Plate(Black but has also been cut down some),

Oil Resevoir "FiX" which eliminates distortion of the neck of the oil resevoir from under-hood heat,

All side panel foam has been removed and replaced with DIY heat shield,

and

Hi and Low elevation clutching components.

Ive got a lot more pics if you need them I can email them and if you have any questions feel free to call/text me at 330-398-4864 or email me at maxx0770@yahoo.com!

Oh yeah, Im asking 6500OBO!!!

Thank you!!!
Maxx

09 Summit Running.jpg Front 1.jpg Left Front Angle.jpg Right Front Angle.jpg

I

IQOUTLAW

Sep 10, 2008
extras!!!

Ive also installed and am including the quick clickers on the primary clutch and Im also including the powderkeg fuel caddy thats already installed, a brand new set of unopened carbides, an slp intake kit, and a plug-in heated map/consol bag,

Thats like an additional 4-500 bucks worth of accessories!!!!!

Sled has about 2100 miles on it and is located in Boardman Ohio 44512. Shipping is available!!!

Premium Features