• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Arctic Cat M/HCR 925 162

JFro50

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2009
Hamburg, MN
-925 RK Tek big bore with speedwerx big bore single pipe and skinz silencer, this engine package pulls like a freight train
-BDX oil delete
-BDX headlight delete
-BDX anti stab
- BDX lightweight 55/65 gears in diamond drive with double row bearing, serviced annually
-162 power claw track 2.25"
-Ice age scratchers
- Innovate AFR gauge
-Boondocker control box all set up
-H & H customs boards( just like BM Fab)
- Newer shorty style m seat
- timbersled cold air intake
- gas can and rack
- Tons of venting from Mo flow vents
- New primary at 2k miles
- Secondary bushing was replaced when I put the Rk Tek torsional setup with rock rollers in when motor was built
- Head and clutches set up for 9000' up. Runs on pump gas at 9000' up and race gas at lower elevation
-This is sled has been pull and go every trip out, I live in Minnesota and only ride west and have never missed a day with this machine. Engine pulls amazing and has gobs of torque. Boondocker box is set up perfectly and needs no adjustment. Sled is in storage right now but can get pics for serious inquiries. I tons of go pro video from a trip to Pinedale last January on this machine. It has 2600 miles, 1200 of them with the big bore and 400 with the 162 track which was new when put on. All miles are mountain miles. I plan on getting out of riding for a few years, so also have tons of gear for sale. Asking $5000 or BEST OFFER. please contact me at 612-201-6621 I don't get on this sight much anymore

Last edited:

owenb2

Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2010
wyo
FYI - stand up seller & the sled is a beast! Runs awesome!

Premium Features