• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 iqr 797 for sale

B
Aug 28, 2008
10,000...no motor

sorry guys, I dont follow the thread so much. I usually just answer the pms. The sled is still for sale...and I love my mountain bar...haha. Unfortunatley the motor seized and the skirtbroke the bottom end. It had less than 400 miles since it was built by Carls cycle and they are unwilling to help out in any way ( not impressed). It was a $5000 freshen up and know they want another $4000 to rebuild it. At this point I will not put the Carls Cycle 797 back in and am looking for other options. If anyone wants that motor you can have it...As for the sled I will consider selling it as a roller. At this point 10,000 takes it. I would also consider your motor if you have one...and just build it back up for myself

W
Dec 1, 2007
the holy land
sorry guys, I dont follow the thread so much. I usually just answer the pms. The sled is still for sale...and I love my mountain bar...haha. Unfortunatley the motor seized and the skirtbroke the bottom end. It had less than 400 miles since it was built by Carls cycle and they are unwilling to help out in any way ( not impressed). It was a $5000 freshen up and know they want another $4000 to rebuild it. At this point I will not put the Carls Cycle 797 back in and am looking for other options. If anyone wants that motor you can have it...As for the sled I will consider selling it as a roller. At this point 10,000 takes it. I would also consider your motor if you have one...and just build it back up for myself

so whats still good with the motor? and how much would u want for it complete(pipe, cdi, etc).

B
Aug 28, 2008
new info

the sled will now come with an slp, 2003 ves 800. Havent ridin it but it should rip...carls 797 might be rebuildable but I havent got it back yet.

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
Bummer. Seen that sled on Kijiji. Awesome ride man! Best of luck getting it sold, seems to be a small market for these sleds... Everybody wants, but not many commit to them. I'm just getting a bunch of tire kickers on mine.

Premium Features