• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Crossfire 700 Tons of BMP mods. MN/ND

D
Dec 5, 2007
MN
I picked up a 2006 Crossfire 700 that has been loaded with BMP Mods which include:

BMP Head
BMP Modified Stock Pipe
BMP Stage 2 Clutch Kit
BMP Secondary Helix
Black Boxx Cold Air Intake
Boysen Reeds

I picked it up needing a little work. It had no windshield, no seat, no speedo (original owner claims it has about 3000 miles on it which seems like a pretty good guess to me), Fly style handlebars/riser and an exhaust leak that made the weights in the primary clutch a little sticky which made the sled not want to rebound smoothly. It also had a purely cosmetic wrinkle in the rear tunnel extension and cracks in the hood near the hold-downs. This weekend, I will hopefully have time to have it ready to be back on the snow. There is no doubt in my mind that the original owner spent $3000+on these first modifications and that this sled did extremely well in the mountains and flatland. It has a 2" Challenger track on it that is in a little tough shape but definitely useable. I will be repairing the hood, fixing the tunnel (if the new piece shows up in the mail like it is supposed to), installing stock handle bars, cleaning the clutches, fixing the exhaust leak, and installing the speedo, windshield and seat. The sled is orange with no stickers on it.

I don't have any pictures to show you right now, but you are more than welcome to come out and take a look at it as the work is being done. This is a heavily modified sled that needs an experienced rider, all for below a reasonable asking price. I am willing to take a partial trade up to $1000 on this if it is an Arctic Cat and worth the money. I am definitely interested in a Z or F 120 for my kids. Locate near Fergus Falls, MN.

PM me with questions.

D
Dec 5, 2007
MN
Hood has been repaired, speedo and flyscreen have been installed. I am working on the tunnel right now (hopefully get time to polish it too) and doing some brake maintenance. This sled also has a fuel reducer. I also found out that this sled originally belonged to the owner of Bikeman Performance.

It won't last long when it is finished, so make sure you let me know if you are interested soon.

Great sled for the money. You will basically pay what a Crossfire is worth and get all of these mods for free.

Premium Features