• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Chevy 2500HD Diesel

2006 Chevy 2500HD Diesel. WITH PICS!! MAKE OFFER

I have for sale a 2006 chevy 2500HD Diesel.

Crew Cab short box
6.6L Duramax Diesel
Leather, Loaded
15K Miles
Never Been Pulled
Great Shape

It has a SALVAGE title, i own a body shop and rebuild vehicles in the slow times. This truck was a rollover and i put all new GM parts on it. The whole cab was replaced so there is no chop and splice on this pickup. Have pictures of the whole process so you can see what was done and that it was done right. Lifetime warranty on workmanship and paint. Make Offer. Can call Alan@ 605-946-5313. My website is www.alanspaintandbody.com if you want to know a little about me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Good for you, I know you can buy the new ones for that. Then you also get 12- 13 MPG with it vs. 20 MPG. 2010 emissions crap, it's not for everyone. Hope you enjoy your new pickup. Mine will still bring 28 to 29 because you can't find that motor with those miles on it very often.

T

twistedtunnel

Dec 6, 2007
sorry to tell you but the 08 body style is ****

Sorry to tell ya but I just bought a new 08 2500 duramax loaded loaded for 38grand USD....:eek:

I would rather buy a 06 with 15,000 miles and pay 40,000 for it than take one with the new body style. just opinion . I also know a few guys that have bought salvage Duramaxes from Alans paint and body and they have had them for a few years now and never had any problems with them. I wish I would have , you can save alot of money and the job is done right.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
o5 was the last of the good fuel milage trucks. in o6 the uped the boost, the 08 are worse with the emission ****

diggler

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Kalispell, MT
awww damn its even the color I want :(

write the check...i personally know sledneck and he does damn good work. Alan i think i would rather have this one than the cummins. Chevy and Dodge seats are like a nite and day difference, chevs ride so much smoother too.

write the check...i personally know sledneck and he does damn good work. Alan i think i would rather have this one than the cummins. Chevy and Dodge seats are like a nite and day difference, chevs ride so much smoother too.

I know, chevy's are way more comfortable, but you can put extra foam in the dodge seats and there pretty good. This is a hell of a nice truck though.

Premium Features