• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 DMAX

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
DSCN3874.jpg

DSCN3870.jpg

DSCN3867.jpg

DSCN3873.jpg

DSCN3875.jpg

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
26 k OBO

this is a steal for a beautiful truck with low miles!

Don't mean do diss you and I haven't looked at your truck in person but imo your a little high. I've been looking at 6 speeds in that price range with similar miles. But the only way I see you getting 26 or in that range is if the truck doesn't have a scratch on it.

There again I haven't seen it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Don't mean do diss you and I haven't looked at your truck in person but imo your a little high. I've been looking at 6 speeds in that price range with similar miles. But the only way I see you getting 26 or in that range is if the truck doesn't have a scratch on it.

There again I haven't seen it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

its 26k OBO, so it is just a starting point for the most part, im happy to entertain reasonable offers. Its a fair price for what the truck is I believe. This truck is set up, you wouldnt have to do a damn thing to it except put fuel in and drive.

Thanks for looking

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
His price is fair assuming nothing wrong.

Good looking truck. Crew cab will help it move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P
Dec 17, 2009
Timberlakes
Lined bed? Any pics of bed?

I like this truck. Seems as though you have done it righht. What do you pull with this and how does it feel behind you. Also mpg with nothing in tow?

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Lined bed? Any pics of bed?

I like this truck. Seems as though you have done it righht. What do you pull with this and how does it feel behind you. Also mpg with nothing in tow?

Thanks

the bed is not lined, it has been used as a truck so the bed isnt perfect, but not beat to death either. usually pull a 26 ft enclosed sled trailer loaded to the gills, does just fine. im not sure on mileage, its going to depend alot on the way you drive it, if i had to guess....maybe 16ish mpgs unloaded?

Premium Features