• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 Summit 800 151

S
Apr 3, 2009
Lets see the zx's

I just finnished some things on. I am looking to do some engine mods. Dose anyone have some extra performance parts? Let me know what you guys think

sled 2.jpg sled 7.jpg sled 8.jpg

Last edited:
J

jbsumbc

Oct 26, 2008
Tumbler ridge b.c. Canada
I wish I had started with the 03 chasis, with rer! My sled has taken me some time, and money to get it where it is now! I have owned it for 7 years.
I would loose the bogie wheels on the rear skid, throw on a set of ice scrachers to shed some wait,and Boss seat, which I have seen on here for 250 bucks!
I have a 01 Summit 800, that I have bored to a 830, with a 162 2`` track, and lots of other goodies. It goes better than my buddies Rev that has the same motor as I, but he only has a 151 track
Keep your eye out for people that are parting out sleds, you can save yourself a lot of money!!!!

01 25% My sled 006.jpg New hood 01 15%.jpg

Big bore kit (RKT), pipe, Boss seat, Team clutch, vforce III reeds... lots of stuff you can do... here is mine finished from last year.... You tube clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syXtl-UJg0M

SleddingPics011.jpg

SleddingPics012.jpg

SleddingPics004.jpg

Big bore kit (RKT), pipe, Boss seat, Team clutch, vforce III reeds... lots of stuff you can do... here is mine finished from last year.... You tube clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syXtl-UJg0M

SleddingPics011.jpg

:beer;:D:beer;i like your gas rack... is it a poo or arcticrap part?:beer;:D:beer;

Neither... custom made by a dude that goes by wildchild on this forum... fits the Polaris 2.5 gallon gas can with the straps. LED light built in... chromoly so it is nice and light too! I don't know if he makes them anymore... last I heard he was doing aluminum CNC racks. Send him a PM... good dude and killer products!

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Here is my 02

Found out two days later my limiter straps where busted sled is quicker now

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Hey sledder... it sounds like your RPMs are a little low... what are you pulling?

Not sure I just bought the sled last year and only rode it five times found my limited straps where busted in two. I installed quick clickers this summer. What should I be pulling? If I believe o was about 7200 but not 100%

Not sure I just bought the sled last year and only rode it five times found my limited straps where busted in two. I installed quick clickers this summer. What should I be pulling? If I believe o was about 7200 but not 100%

You should be at 7950... it sounded a bit low. It also sounded like your RPM was bouncing around a bit too... this might be a result of gearing not being low enough but it could alos be a result of low RPM. This can happen when you aren't running at peak RPM (peak hp range too). you will need to change your clickers to get the RPM up... quick clickers will help you do that quickly

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Did you just drill out the lower hole on your skid mount? I was thinking of trying that befor I install the 3 1/2

Premium Features