• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

200+ HP Pull and Go M1000 Sno Pro

O
Dec 1, 2008
Bozeman, MT
My baby is up for sale, I've been working too much to ride this year and work will be sending me south next winter :face-icon-small-sad

I bought the sled in October 09 as a hold over, it was built before riding the first winter while everything was new.

Currently less than 900 miles but I'll be riding it until it sells :face-icon-small-coo

M1000-1.jpg

IMG_20120204_134635.jpg

IMG_20120204_134814.jpg

Chassis:
2008 M1000 Sno Pro
2009 162 tunnel, rails, and powerclaw track done right with 09 heat exchanger, coolant rails, rubber hoses, etc. All 08 parts end at the bulkhead :)
2010 seat
Aluminum side vents and frogskinz on the 2009 limited hood (I didn't like the white snopro hood)
Black powdercoated rear arms and rails
Mountain Addiction Gas Rack
BDX 55/65 gearing
Torque Stop, additional motor mount, and updated durometer motor mounts as preventative maintenance
3" bar riser
Factory full skidplate
Boondocker switch guards
Underhood goggle bag
Polished clutch cover

Motor:
Full SLP pipe setup
Ported by Wayde Johnson (Turbot8r)
BDX Oil Delete with drilled case
SLP airbox with two additional flowrites punched into the airbox

Fuel Management:
DynoJet Power Commander 5
DynoJet WideBand 02
DynoJet Touch Screen Display

Clutching:
Cutler Adjustable weights in the primary
shift assist in the secondary

The sled has never been stored outside and has only been moved in an enclosed or in the back of my truck under a cover. The tune is a bit conservative up top but the sled screams and I never have to worry about anything. No tuning, no fuss, just pull the cord and go.

It is always stored in my heated garage and dried out after every ride and to say I'm a bit meticulous would be an understatement. All fluids are changed routinely throughout the season. The motor was broke in on Arctic Cat oil, then swapped to Redline Racing Synthetic which at $70/gallon is a bit painful but I refuse to run anything else.

I've always run an 060 on it and scotchbrite the clutch and wash the belt every ride.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some additional details but the sled is a pleasure to ride and was built right to start. Not to mention it is flawless and spotless :face-icon-small-win

I'm looking for $6750 PM me or email me at offroadengineering at gmail.com if you have any questions

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
SOLD!!!!

Thanks for the AWESOME sled man!!! This dude is solid and the sled he sold me SPANKS the 2012 pro I ride with!!!!! (not to mention, I consider the pro rider to be a lighter, better rider than me). Peace man, hope you get up north again soon.:rockon:

Premium Features