• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

20 BUCKS FOR STAGE IDEAS GOGGLES!! ..HOLY KOW!

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
Hey . ..gonna pass along a great deal on goggles.. .these came up last year on snowest from JustinB. .and last year they were at 50 bucks ..well . .Merry Christmas to you and me. . .now only 20 bucks plus 7 bucks shipping for new goggles ..and no..I'm not a rep or anything..just really liked the ones I got last year and this is too good to pass up so passing it on to alla you!. ..and heres the thread from last year ..

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372003

http://www.stageideas.com/pages/promo-page

stage goggles.jpg

mckinney

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Evans, Co
Was going to purchase a set yesterday, noticed somewhere purchases over $35 free shipping. Need to find that instead of paying shipping just get another pair.

mckinney

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
So it looks like you can pick your frame color and the lens is just a dark smoke??

Anybody running a set of these??? Then again for 20 bucks, if they don't work, a guy isn't out much for trying them.

D
Mar 19, 2015
U.P. of MI
So it looks like you can pick your frame color and the lens is just a dark smoke??

Anybody running a set of these??? Then again for 20 bucks, if they don't work, a guy isn't out much for trying them.

I have a couple pairs that came in a few weeks ago, but we havent had enough snow to get the sled out yet.
So, while Im pleased w/ initial appearances, havent worn them yet. Reviews that I've seen look good so far though.

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
Thanks for heads up. Just ordered 2 pairs. If you sign up for their email list you get an additional 10% off. $38.46 with taxes and shipped for 2 pairs of goggles is a pretty good deal. :face-icon-small-hap

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Thanks for heads up. Just ordered 2 pairs. If you sign up for their email list you get an additional 10% off. $38.46 with taxes and shipped for 2 pairs of goggles is a pretty good deal. :face-icon-small-hap

Ahhh crap.....with a post like that, looks like I'm spending 38.46 ....ha ha

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
Don't think you can go wrong for $20...

Hell, I grabbed a set at $20 on top of the set I bought last year but never got to try. :face-icon-small-hap

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
As far as fit and finish and quality the stages are easily as good as any other goggle I've tried and probably better...and yah..looks like at this price the dark lens is all that's offered but just order whatever other color lens you want and your still way ahead. . . I got the detector lens in the two I got last year and it was an excellent choice for a flat lite lens.. ..with the roko quik strap on multiple sets of goggles it's pretty dang easy to go back and forth in lens colors when ya have changing conditions..

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
I love my stage Goggles. I have bought a few pairs of them now and love them. Highly recommend them for sure. Great goggles and can't beat the price. I used these all last year and they rock. I do have the dark smoke and the orange tint for cloudy days.
Here is a couple pictures of mine.

874f1a92c34e9a1c39e2e52dc1251cbb.jpg

52eebd6eeff3ba614c9719ef2fe98b16.jpg

Last edited:

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
Are they dual lens?

yes
From their website:
" An adjustable strap matches any head size and fits over a helmet. The spherical double pane lens provides crisp optics and wide field of view. Fusion anti-fog treatment helps prevent fogging even in the harshest conditions. "

Last edited:
C
Nov 29, 2008
for $20 you can't go wrong! If I was south of the border Ild order a few sets. On this side of the fence Costco had similar style ones from Bolle for $39 Cdn so I picked up a few pairs to try.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
bought a couple pairs. Hopefully they keep this $20 deal and if they are as awesome as they sound I'll buy another. it'd be nice to not have to swap lenses out

R
Dec 3, 2007
With free shipping and a 10% discount, its a hard deal to pass up. Does anyone know if they are any wider than the 509 Aviators? I gave mine to my son because the foam was too close to the edge of my eyes and it bothered me.

M

meierjn

Nov 11, 2008
Does anyone know if the straps have silicone on them to help prevent slipping?

Premium Features