• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2 place enclosed snowmobile trailer - Wells Cargo - 8x12 - $2800 located in North Id.

Enclosed Snowmobile Trailer - drive in/out - Snowmobile, fourwheeler, bikes, $2600

Hey Guys heres a great spring deal. i am selling my 2 place enclosed trailer due to lack of room for parking. I bought a 30' toy hauler 5thwheel and lost my parking buy gained room for hauling my fourwheelers/bikes/ summer toys so I'm going to sell my enclosed and find a sled deck for winter use. First $2600 takes it! Email: buckyshoemaker@yahoo or Call:208-413-2205

DETAILS:
8x12 outside and 7'10x11'10 inside
Dual Axle for loading down, and super nice towing.
Electric brakes replaced a couple years ago.
Front and Rear Barn Doors for easy loading/unloading
Ramp is a stow-away ramp that stores under the rear doors when not in use and locks there with the rear doors shut. It sets up on the left, right and middle of the rear for easy loading and also attaches at a 45 degree angle in the front for unloading, without unhooking the truck.
Ramp has new super glides installed this winter for easy loading, no skeg grab.
Locking Fuel door installed.
Exterior is white metal and metal roof (not the cheap fiberglass that crack when snow builds up)
Interior has full wood sheeting finish and floor is 1" thick coated plywood with built in tie down rings.
Interior has lighting, roof vent that opens/closes with screen, full length metal shelving for lubes, oils, gear, whatever. Also have a four place metal gas can bracket mounted to front pass. side floor with four 5 gallon gas cans to go with it. This is super nice for hauling extra fuel with out worrying about it spilling, rolling all over. Also worked great for keeping extra race fuel :)
Trailer is in good shape and works great for hauling two sleds, fourwheelers, and up to 6 bikes. I haul my 166" polaris RMK 975 with 8" to spare in this so don't worry about a sled not fitting.

If your looking for a great trailer at a super price then here it is and it won't be here long. Most guys spend about this on open trailers and twice this on v-nose enclosed so take advantage of my loss of room and need for this thing to go fast...

First $2600 and may meet up to 50 miles of St.Maries Idaho.
Email: Buckyshoemaker@yahoo.com
Call: 208-413-2205

I don't check my snowest this time of year daily so best is one of the contacts above.

Thanks Guys and hope to make someone a happy sledder next year.....

Last edited:
Premium Features