• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2 2000 Yamaha MM 700 Make an offer

D
Nov 26, 2007
Worland, WY
Trying to clean the garage out. I have two Yamaha MM 700, they haven't been used for the last to winters and they are just taking up space.

The first one has power inc. tripple pipes, yellow skid plate, older artic cat skis, two brand new trailing arms. As long as we have had the sled the odometer doesn't work so i don't have a clue how many miles it has on it.
IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

The second one we have, has a windsheild bag, powder pro skis, and a newer track. This sled has around 4,000 miles and one of the trailing arms is slightly tweaked but has been straightened out (was like this when we bought it and never had any problems with it).

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2513.jpg

Both sleds do have cracked hoods but they work and haven't really had any problems with them falling apart. We also have never had any engine problems with either one. Please make me an offer on either one or both of them. You can get a hold of me by calling me at 307-388-0321. The best time to reach me is to call after 7 p.m. or to leave a message and i'll get back to you.

thanks

Trevor

A
Jul 3, 2008
can you send me some pics

send some full pics so i can see the whole sled and the sled that has the smallest crack to Aaakoel @gmail.com

M
Dec 21, 2007
Are you coming to Hay days or anywhere close to the midwest. I live in eastern Ia and am interested in 1 of them. Maxdlx

Premium Features