• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1st. WOMEN OVER THE TOP OF MONSTER!

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
All I know is there are a bundle of girls out there checkin out this thread right now!!! I guarantee it will happen in the next couple years, its totaly doable by a few galls out there im sure. We will just have to see who can put the whole program together!! You have no idea what youve started here Paul....haha!!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Dang dang dang Paul! lol

This past spring I surely expected to see someone try after Micu (sp?) and Frenchie made it up on 2strokes!!!

I know I am not the only one that gets all gooooey inside thinking about that chute! :devil:

Don't know who it'll be but I hope I'm there to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer;

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Ohhh man... What a GAWGOUS chutte that is and what fun it would be to top out.... Unfortunetly for me I jsut dn't know that I can get the 860 tuned that well... it would heave to be perfect conditions for me to top out on my 860.. i've tossed around the whle turbo idea but i jsut don't think I understand big Bores enough to step into turbos!! I'm one of those people, that if I don't get it I have a hard time riding it...

Marmo on the other hand... She's had her fun on a few turbos and i KNOW she has some training time coming up this winter! I say we get the marmot up there and Veedy filmin!! Depending on snow conitions SledPiggy and I have an unofficial date to meet up and hit some chutes. i also want to get out with one of the 'old boys' of chute climbing in that area and see if he can't show me some that are 860 sized... 860 and built by a novice!! ;) i ain't claimin to be a bad arse wrencher so she has a LOT of tuning that's needed...

We'll see what happens this year though. there are a TON of women that we don't even know about -like stray *****'s gf? who is this chica. riding a twistd turbo?? Sounds like she' on the sled that can tackle those chutes for SURE!!! can't wait to see what this year brings for SOOOOO many chicks!!

R
Nov 26, 2007
I think I have started something here. Sounds like it is going to be a race to see who will do it first. Little piece of advice, if you go for it be either first or second to hit it, makes it a whole lot easier when you can pic your own line. Oh and one more thing there is a right turn at the top, so you have to slow down for it or you will get yourself in a whole bunch of trouble. Seen alot of guys make it there numours time's and just can't figure out the last right hander. Hope I am there to see it get concord by one of you lady's.:beer;

D
Nov 26, 2007
My money is on the first girl that talks one of you boys into letting them borrow your sled for 10 min.. She who borrows the first sled wins. Noooooooooooow, there is a game on.............:D

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Wow, I cant wait to see how this all plays out! Allot on men travel a long way just to sit at the bottom of the chutes after seeing them. The Galls however are probly way to stuborn and determined for that!!! It will be a massive accomplishment for whoever does!!!

Here she is Girls, the one one the left is Monster

DSC03623.jpg

Premium Features