• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1st. WOMEN OVER THE TOP OF MONSTER!

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
i think Marmot is the girl that will do it first, if her cat dont make it i think laird can double her. lol

PistonBroke

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Turbo Apex: $15,000
Diesel: $200
Hotels: $300
Timmy's: $8.95
Horse-sized valium for Pistonbroke: $ ???

Watching sledpiggy go over the top: priceless. :eek::D:D:D

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
IM 99% certain my girlfriend would try it(the screws in here head need some loctite, i think there all loose!:eek:).. but her sled aint gonna make it... anyone gonna pay me if she cartwheels my sled from top to bottom?

i think we should start some sort of gear/parts pot for the first lady to make it over... filmed, We need to see it... prolly wont happen till the better half of a season but i know there are some ladies that have the "balls" to make it, just not enough power.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I don't doubt it will happen. Just depends on snoconditions, the sled...and how bad she wants it.

Skadi...860 or not...it should make it. Everyone will remind you that a stock REV 800 did it back about 3 or 4 years ago in spring conditions.

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
There are quite a few ladies that have enough power this season! So I'm bettin it's gonna happen!

Ski-dooin it let's get this GF of yours up some stocker sized chutes! i know those aren't as exciting as the big GNAR up in Revy but hey, not all of us can afford a turbo sled! I've still seen some prett epic chutes pulled on stokc sleds (in fact in this years 509 Bryan Bonnet pulls one of the years most EPIC lines on an M1000... seriously, it was a WILD ride and I can't belive Tom got the footage!)

Anyway, I'd love to see any of the ladies top out! Sledpiggy, Marmot, Brandy on a turbo? Stray *****'s GF? Ski-dooin it's GF on his sled! hahahahaha... Can't wait to see it. I also can't wait to see the double up action. Now DOUBLING up that bad boy would be a RIOT!!! Dang I wish I was one of those little girls that could get really small.... hahahahaha, there is something so much more fun about doubling!! -when you aren't forced to do it cause your sled is broken down that is!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
I don't doubt it will happen. Just depends on snoconditions, the sled...and how bad she wants it.

Skadi...860 or not...it should make it. Everyone will remind you that a stock REV 800 did it back about 3 or 4 years ago in spring conditions.

ohhh yeah??? chit, now ya got me thinkin!!! Guess I just have to get a trip up ther ein the right conditions... which, when you live 6 hours away, it's a little harder to do... hmmmmm.... it sure would be a good test to my build!!

J

jaysonfreerider

Jul 18, 2008
Troy, MT
There sure are alot of gals out there that sure can ride! Its going to be interesting who will be the first!

Anyone got a pic from the bottom looking up?

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
I just have to put these pics up...

Nicole on Turbo Nytro

DSC02937.jpg

DSC02847.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Ya know what I think is funny....I'd bet anything there are dudes reading this thread sitting there thinking...."ain't no way no chick is going to have the peaches to climb something that I won't/can't go up"

LOL

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
My money is on the first girl that talks one of you boys into letting them borrow your sled for 10 min.. She who borrows the first sled wins. Noooooooooooow, there is a game on.............:D

As my southern brethren have said..."That thar has done been did...."

have let Skadi take my little sled for a ride...she took the gnarliest pull of the day off turtle lake...was pretty cool to see...she crested the hill at just over 50 Mph....she has got the skills!!!

I

IndoubtGASIT

Nov 26, 2007
Montana
I'm definatly in support of the chick that try's this! I am also down with starting a parts pot for this too! I'll donate to get a chick over the top!:D:beer;

N
Sep 24, 2009
Whistler
www.nadiasamer.com
As is probably the case with a lot of other ladies, I can't afford to replace my sled if/when it decides to roll down 1000m of slope or off the cliff. Yes, sometimes when I'm jumping it'll roll, but it's a calculated risk, and the run-out normally isn't that gnarly. I also can't afford a turbo kit.

That being said, if money wasn't an issue... :eek: I'm sure you'd see a lot more ladies trying. I'm guilty as charged, and usually the first one to be laying claims on outclimbing boys, but it has its limits. If it meant 50/50% of being without a sled for the rest of the season I don't think I'd risk it. Last time my engine blew and I was without sled for a week this spring it was a VERY bad week involving a LOT of Crown Royal.

Mens brains don't work like womens do, but hell, if someone else is footing the bill...

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
1-As is probably the case with a lot of other ladies, I can't afford to replace my sled if/when it decides to roll down 1000m of slope or off the cliff.

2-I also can't afford a turbo kit.

3-That being said, if money wasn't an issue... :eek: I'm sure you'd see a lot more ladies trying.

4- Mens brains don't work like womens do, but hell, if someone else is footing the bill...

She has some great points here!

1- yup. I do have insurance, but it'll take a month to get that figured out. And me with out a sled for a month? UH UH!

2 - Turbo really isn't in my pocket change budget either!

3- 110% agree.

4- Thank goodnes and ...someone wanna foot the bill? lol

I don't think the question is whether or not many of these ladies have the skills, steel ovaries, or desire....

Should have been done last year.

It'll be this year. :cool:

You betcha! :beer;

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
As my southern brethren have said..."That thar has done been did...."

have let Skadi take my little sled for a ride...she took the gnarliest pull of the day off turtle lake...was pretty cool to see...she crested the hill at just over 50 Mph....she has got the skills!!!

dang it MT!! now NO ONE will let me 'take their sled for a test run'! ;) Just kiddin... I think I'd have a harder time doing it on someone elses sled... The thought of wrecking my sled really doesn't freak me out too much. yeah, she's built but it's not like she some HUGELY expensive sled or anything. Plus where I live I can switch to dirt and ride the desert!! BUT, that being said i wouldn't take my sled up it unless she were ready... I'm not stupid and if the conditions aren't right or my sled isn't dialed in then it would be a yardsale waiting to happen. i'm sure it's been done on stockers, and i will admit I'm prolly not the rider they were!! So... we'll seee...

Marmo!! did you see you got the green light on lairds sled? well, ok, green light by someone else?!?! you GOTTA tell me when that's going down so i can come cheer you on!!! between mormo and I we can prolly smuggle a lot of lairds fav beer up!! plus i bet just about any other chick would be game to rooting them on and be willing to throw some beer at the cause! i dunno though... yer cat will be MIGHTY jealous!!

I
going to make the trip to revy this winter for the first time to have a look at this thing in person. Its a no brainer that pictures and video do not do justice to any hill and the monster is no excetion. Any one who goes over it has my respect whether its a guy or a girl...that said being the first can only happen once. If im ther ewhen it happens im buying the sodas after.:beer;

Premium Features