• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1997 Yamamha Mtn Max 700

M
Dec 31, 2007
Selling my 97 Mtn Max 700.It has 5500 miles. It runs good. All stock. No cracks in the hood. The seat has some stitching coming loose. New belt. After market muffler and simmons skis.(they are not in the picture). Only reason I'm selling it is we need a sled with electric start. $1495.00 obo
004.jpg

M
Dec 31, 2007
Yea its heavy but it hauls ***. It has aftermarket can. Dont know what it is but I love the way it sounds. My 99 MM has triple pipes you know its coming up the hill before you see it. Cant wait for snow. I need to get alittle braver with it and get off the trail more.

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
I HAVE A 98 SRX. GOOD LUCK GETTING CRANK PARTS FOR IT IF IT BLOWS :( UNLESS IM GETTING BAD INTEL...LOVED THAT SLED BEFORE SHE SQUEEEEEEEEEEEKED MID ROD BEARING :face-icon-small-fro

Parts are still available I have a complete crank all it needs is a new rod it snapped off everything else is good SLP can rebuild it for you..

Premium Features