• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1997 - 700 Rmk

I helping my brother with some clutching issues. What color of spring are good on th 97 700 RMK??

Also, I think his air screws are out of tune. Any suggestions on how many turns out at 7000-8000ft.

mine had an almond square, clutch engaged at 4500rpm, which was too high for the riding I do... it's for sale wink wink nudge nudge...

I just had a blue/white installed... haven't had a chance to really ride it since... maybe this weekend or tomorrow :P Unless I pick up that 2003 Pro X 700 :P

Polaris Almond round is the replacement for the Almond Sq that was JUNK.

38 pilots, but I think the 97 came with 38's/ 1371G needle in #3 and jet it 2 sizes leaner than POO says on the mains if it is stock.

Kiehins seemed to like about one turn out from seated on the airscrews. 38, 40, 42 pilots whichever you have. Run a Polaris Blue/White or Almond round primary spring and a Silver/Blue secondary in the 2nd or 3rd hole depending on how he likes his backshift.

Premium Features

Back