• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1992 phazer 2

B
Jan 30, 2011
Bought this sled last week, 2900 miles on it, 95% mint. shines and ran mint. going down trail and lost power, idled fine ,thought i fouled a plug, they were fine, could not even go up a hill and she smoked. new gas and carbs gone though still has issue. starts first pull and idles but squeeze throttle and it barely moves, TSS bypassed also.............HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please somebody out there must have had this issue.....well thanks for all your help it was the stator.........fire the engineer that designed that without a fuse or something.........bare wire shorted it out

Last edited:
F

Freeride1

Dec 13, 2007
New Hampshire
Thats good you figured it out. I would have guessed it was fuel related. I was chasing problems on my old Phazer 2 longtrack for 2 weeks.

I honestly don't know if it was the fuel pump or the slight leak in the feed line, but it runs now. Then the rear skid bottemed out and never came back up. Then a week later it was fine....lol

Premium Features