• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1976 puma 400

L
Mar 19, 2009
WOW!! I picked up a 1976 puma 400, and it RIPS! i tear up all the hills, not even trenching. Climbed an 180 degree hill the other day, no one else could do it.

I was wondering if there was anything to downgrade my sled:confused: It scares the chit out of me. Maybe an 80 HP less turbo fan blower?? Would it help to take off my nos system?

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
why did you give me bad rep? that isnt nice dude, i didnt do anything.. what goes around comes around..

Bring it Larry! I'll continue to give you red rep till you post something that isn't completely worthless!:D

Lots of good info and cool people on the 4m, smart azz posts are not wanted. Two idiotic posts in a row from you.:mad:

Have a nice day!:D:beer;

Last edited:
L
Mar 19, 2009
Lots of good info and cool people on the 4m, smart azz posts are not wanted. Two idiotic posts in a row from you.:mad:

Bring it Larry! I'll continue to give you red rep till you post something that isn't completely worthless!:D

Have a nice day!:D:beer;

Have a nice day too! Guess im gonna get bad rep, eh? w/e, red is my favourite color!! LONG LIVE THE BAD REP!

Premium Features