• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

136 rail extensions 05 900 fusion..worth it?

P
Feb 22, 2009
Hey just looking of thoughts on if its worht it to put tracksusa rail extensions on my 05 900 fusion 50th. Its stock now at 121 and i do mostly trail riding in ontario but with the 900 its fun to go off trail aswell...so just thinking it might be fun to try.

also how hard is it to switch over from extensions to normal...would it be somethin i could do say in a ocuple of hours if i am going to go on trail or off trail in the shop??

Z
Dec 20, 2007
once switched to the 136 extensions you will NEVER want to go back to the 121 again. its a better all around set up and you will have more traction than ever. It is definatley worth the switch unless your trying to cut 180 degree corners at 50 miles an hour lol.

as for taking them off to go back to normal. you have to switch the tensioners out to the extension so it makes it kind of a pain in the balls to go back.

M

MBR44

Nov 26, 2007
Gaylord, MI
I went to a 136 2 years back and I will never go back to a 121. I would rec going with a full rail setup rather than extensions. I bent my tracks usa rail exts and then went with iceage rails. I like the iceage way better and have had no issues.

Premium Features