• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1100 turbo throttle cable extension ?

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Without...

I noticed you don't have vertical steering. With it 4 inch is is the biggest block you can run. I have a 5.5 an a 6 from before I put vertical steering on and once I did I tried them and there is no way to get enough cable to make it work with out extensions.

the vert steering, you can run the Cat 8.5" riser. Thats as high as you can go without an extension. I was going to just find a 4.5 or 5" riser and go without an extension, but I liked how they felt where they were.

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
I like to call it Doo steering!

An 8.5 extension on vert steering will damn near be sitting level with your nipples are you talking about the lay down steering ?

I state, Without... the vert steering. My bars are still tall. 6.5" AC riser, 1.5" rise on the adapter and a 2" rise on the fat bars. So it would be a total of 10" on the lay down style. You can have my heated seat. I don't even know what it feels like? I never, ever sit down.

D
Oct 8, 2012
How do you like the lay down steering compared to vert steering I have the vert steering with a 6.5 riser and I'm not to sure how I like it I always wonder if he laydown steering is easier to turn

PISTONPETE

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
New Brunswick,northern
Just got my longer cables back from Motion Pro. They fit and work just like the stock cable. They should have the pattern stored if anyone would like one made. I do have the +6" that I would sell. Charged me about $40.

Which one of the many styles did you get made? Direct link to page?

I sent them an e mail but without customers info they can't track the order, but if you are having some made GENE i would pay up front for one, can't see why you could not sell a few of these? :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features