• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 Rev 600 mod trail or race FS

R
Jan 6, 2008
I have for sale a Ski-Doo 600 mod race sled. Currently it sits in trail converted form but easy enough to switch back to race (which I have all the stuff for). I am the 2nd owner, I bought it from the Bauerlys in fall of 2008 and they got it direct from the Ski-Doo race department. It is already DNR registered so no hassles there.

Condition: See pictures. It is in good shape. Hood is cracked and has a small chunk missing. Significantly cleaner than your average ex race sled. Motor has very good compression and runs excellent. Speedo has 1270 miles on it, but not sure how accurate that is as when it was raced the speedo was unhooked. Track has a couple missing lugs but is in good shape overall.

IMG00084-20110301-1649.jpg

IMG00087-20110301-1650.jpg

Basic info:
Powermadd handguards
fly racing taper bars with riser, HAS HANDWARMERS!
Digatron 52s PTO EGT + MAG EGT + Water temp + RPM
crank-shop twin pipes (2 into 1 design is loud but trailable unlike a sled with stingers)
trystead motor work
dmax performance pump gas domes (91 octane required)
full size REV gas tank
USI Project X skis
2" lug track
kicka$$ pod filters
black skidplate
oil caddy on chaincase for quart amsoil bottles

Extras:
I have a complete set of studs with backers and tall nuts for it.
I have the race domes and race tank for it also. FYI I ran VP C14+ in the motor when I was racing it.

$4500 takes it.

Contact Dean (dean@ripperd.com, 763-245-0515)

Sled is located near Minneapolis, MN

Premium Features