• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 Dragon 700 electric start install help needed!

D
Sep 28, 2014
New guy here.
I bought a used electric start kit for a new-to-me 07 Dragon. I saw that I needed the CFI Jumper Kit, part number 2876726. Found one and it came in the mail today. One end plugs into a 2 pin connector near the left shock tower. Well, it looks like I may have lopped it off looking for power for the heated visor.
If anyone has electric start on their Dragon 700, would you mind looking for this connection and telling me which color wire in the chassis harness I am looking for? The jumper kit, although it has a 2 pin connector on it, is on using 1 pin with a red wire. The other end of the jumper kit replaces a red/white wire in the battery relay located at the battery box.
This connection is not shown on the starter wiring diagram. The chassis diagram shows a connector labelled "Pump Prime", with red and brown wires, brown being ground. I'm guessing I need the red, and that ground is provided elsewhere.
Thanks in advance. I appreciate it!

Premium Features