• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 skidoo 800ho topend for sale

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello I have a 05 rev 800ho topend for sale I purchased this topend from a friend who was parting his sled out cause he had one outer pto crank bearing lockup on him and this topend had only 130miles on it before the bearing locked up, it consists of excellent shape cylinders and MCB pistons. I also purchased separately a New set of MCB rings and Circlips (that are still in the box) and all rubbers seals and orings on top of cylinders are in great shape and I have new Basegasket and reed valve gaskets also.

I`ll take $500 for all.

Let me know if you are interested and you can pm or email me or text me at 208 305 4732 and I can send ya pics

I purchased this kit cause I lost a crank in my sled then purchased a new ebay crank along with rebuilding the topend on my previous engine and the crank failed in 60 miles and destroyed pretty much everything, and since outfit was only warranteeing the bottom end and not the topend there crank ruined I purchased this top end to put back on the bottom end I was to receive from them but its been months and they still have my other bottomend I sent them and looks like I will Get absolutely nothing as a warrantee or return so I purchased a complete New skidoo 800ho engine so I decided to sell this topend I have cause I currently don`t need it

I have paypal

Thanks, Darren
wildcard282@hotmail.com
208 305 4732

Premium Features