• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'04 King Cat mod sled - must see!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City, SD
Wife said she is getting a new set of "aftermarket twin pipes":face-icon-small-hap (if you know what I mean) So I am selling my 2004 King Cat and hoping it is worth it! Here are the mods:

BOSS high rise w/shovel & probe pouch
BOSS NOS w/30 hp nozzles and 5 lb CF bottle
SLP performance kit with twin pipes
v-force 3's
SLP airbox and air vents
Heel-X secondary
Simmons skis
Digitron gauge w/dual EGT's
16x162x2.25 Maverick track (ported)
Fabcraft 8" rear wheels
sledjunky drop brackets
snow eliminators
ice scratchers
hand guards
fly pivot and 2.5" riser block
windshield bag
Also have all stock parts including pipe, can, reeds, seat, toolbox (airbox cover) bogeys, rear rack/taill light, factory cover, and best of all...original parabolic skis!:eek: All can be yours for ...

Asking $4500 and will negotiate delivery.

kingcat024.jpg

kingcat023.jpg

and more pictures here: http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj157/christoffer4/kingcat/

Last edited:
S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Wife said she is getting a new set of "aftermarket twin pipes":face-icon-small-hap (if you know what I mean) So I am selling my 2004 King Cat and hoping it is worth it! Here are the mods:

BOSS high rise w/shovel & probe pouch
BOSS NOS w/30 hp nozzles and 5 lb CF bottle
SLP performance kit with twin pipes
v-force 3's
SLP airbox and air vents
Heel-X secondary
Simmons skis
Digitron gauge w/dual EGT's
16x162x2.25 Maverick track (ported)
Fabcraft 8" rear wheels
sledjunky drop brackets
snow eliminators
ice scratchers
hand guards
fly pivot and 2.5" riser block
windshield bag
Also have all stock parts including pipe, can, reeds, seat, toolbox (airbox cover) bogeys, rear rack/taill light, factory cover, and best of all...original parabolic skis!:eek: All can be yours for ...

Asking $4500 and will negotiate delivery.

kingcat024.jpg

kingcat023.jpg

and more pictures here: http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj157/christoffer4/kingcat/

HMMMM ? Wonder what UR ridin' this winter..............

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Ddd

I had the wife get a pair of 36ddd they r ghetto fabulous, well worth the denero. I sold my king cat to do the same, then bought m1000 now riding a cutler dragon. Worth every penny but beware limited access for about a year for healing

D
Nov 27, 2007
I had the wife get a pair of 36ddd they r ghetto fabulous, well worth the denero. I sold my king cat to do the same, then bought m1000 now riding a cutler dragon. Worth every penny but beware limited access for about a year for healing

Worthless without pics:beer;:D

M

m7flatlander

Nov 28, 2007
interested

Hi i am interested in your sled i am in northeast ne do you ever get to mitchel or soiux falls if so maybe we can work something out

Premium Features