• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 cat 900 crank, or rebuild in ogden, SLC area?

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
Anybody have a good inexpensive crank or know of someone in the area that does a good job at rebuiling them?
My pa picked up a sled with a blown motor dirt cheap.
He has enough parts to make a good crank, just needs someone to rebuild it.
Or if someone has one reasonably priced to sell, that may be an option also.
Thanks
Mike

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
custom pipes, inc....in mountain green rebuilds cranks well...801-829-5877....ask for mike......one of mikes' former employees also does an excellent job....his name is tom jones, and he lives in syracuse, probably in phone book

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
Lindsey machine in salt lake. I dont have their number in front of me and it seams like they were hard to find. I had them do 2 cranks for me. turn around was about 5 days. I think it was around $400 total each crank. They do a GREAT job. The lindsey family has a back ground in motocross racing and they know how to work on 2 strokes.

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
Thanks for the replies:beer;
My pa was refered to tom jones and it looks like tom can make a good crank using the 3 bad ones my pa has. (One with good mag side and 1 with good PTO side)

M
Apr 15, 2008
Brigham City
Hey Mike T & N Cycle just south of Wilson Lane on hwy 89 does an outstanding job, he has been doing all my crank work and it is second to none and usually has a quick turnaround time, His name is Tony. How did the Kyle Swangium ride turn out? Sorry I had to miss it

Thanks for the replies:beer;
My pa was refered to tom jones and it looks like tom can make a good crank using the 3 bad ones my pa has. (One with good mag side and 1 with good PTO side)

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
Kyles ride turned ot good... Good snow, good peeps.
Visibility was so so.

I apreciate the help, but I wouldn't let tony put air in my tires.

Premium Features