• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fundraiser for The Gallatin National Avalanche Center

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Action from last years fun.

Super fun times, tons of great friends and raised a bunch of money for the avalanche center.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tzFuT0CiVvI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
anyone planning on sticking around to ride that sunday too? I am coming from MN so hoping to get 2 days in. Also coming out the to ride april 27 & 28th (friday & saturday). I have no one to ride with as of now need someone who wants to hit some jumps or basically whatever.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I know myself, Mark (who posted the thread) and a few others will most likely be up riding and working on things from weds-sunday.

Last year seemed like well over half the crowd at least rode for half a day on sunday.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Just inside 2 weeks until the event, get those hotels booked and plans set in stone. We have TONS of great products from gear to sled parts for the raffle. Snow levels are still holding incredibly well and we are going to have a BLAST!

Premium Features