For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Arctic Cat: Proclimb M 2012 and beyond

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2018, 10:07 AM
Currently: Not set.
BD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default PROMAX INDUCTION SYSTEM KIT FOR 2012-2017 PROCLIMB/PROCROSS

Now you can update your 2012-2017 model Arctic Cat 800 or 600 with our ProMax Intake and Headlight Delete!

8 lbs lighter than stock! Also adds 2-3 hp over stock when we tested on the dyno!

The windshield/dash is all one piece with added air intake induction for deep snow.

You get the lower intake hood plenum to replace your stock one. The new intake plenum has air intake vents on the side.

The third component is the mid intake plenum that directs the air flow from the dash down to the throttle bodies.

We then supply you with some Frogskin air intake vents that go on the hood under the upper side hood covers, and two more hidden above the shock area on each side. There are two more Frogskin vents that cover the two intake holes by the dash.

With this kit it allows the motor to get cold air from the front, sides, and up by the dash in deep snow.

A great way to drop a lot of weight, gain some power and has a cool look for your sled too!

We do offer 6" LED Lights that can be added on top of the dash too, or better yet, check out our ProVision bumpers with built in LED lights!!

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?i...roller=product
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20071-KIT.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	292132   Click image for larger version

Name:	20071 promax hood.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	292133   Click image for larger version

Name:	20071-bottom view.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	292134  

Name:	20071-vent b.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	292135   Click image for larger version

Name:	20071-vent.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	292136   Click image for larger version

Name:	20071-brady 2.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	292137  

Name:	20071-brady 3.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	292138   Click image for larger version

Name:	20071-brady.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	292139  

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-26-2018, 02:35 PM
Currently: Dreaming of riding in deep, deep powder!
Frostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond repute

Nice stuff guys! I am most impressed by the 8 lbs. of weight savings (up high on the sled) for $249.00. That alone might be enough reason to buy the kit.

What results did your field testing yield?

How many hours and how indepth of a job is it to add this kit?

Were there any snow ingestion or bogging issues encountered?

Old 01-27-2018, 01:41 AM
Suzzy-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzy-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzy-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzy-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzy-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzy-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzy-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzy-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzy-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzy-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzy-Q has a reputation beyond repute

Is this what comes with the accender hood/side panel kit but without the panels and belly pan and hood pieces?

2012 sp, 38" front, 162x3, slp stage 2,PCV with timing, mountain fit hood, C3 Belt Drive 2.52, WRP seat, BDX boards(SOLD)

Old 02-02-2018, 11:24 AM
BD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond reputeBD-Xtreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
Nice stuff guys! I am most impressed by the 8 lbs. of weight savings (up high on the sled) for $249.00. That alone might be enough reason to buy the kit.

What results did your field testing yield?

How many hours and how indepth of a job is it to add this kit?

Were there any snow ingestion or bogging issues encountered?
We ran these kits on our sleds all last season. 600, 800 and 950's. They really work well and you can actually feel in improvement in throttle response with them on since the motor is getting cooler air all of time. We did dyno test in on a 8000 and 950 and the promax hood always made a couple more hp over the stock hood.

They work excellent in deep snow especially since if the nose is buried, which it will still suck air from the dash.

Old 02-02-2018, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzzy-Q View Post
Is this what comes with the accender hood/side panel kit but without the panels and belly pan and hood pieces?
Yes it is the exact same pieces that is in the ascender hood kit.

Old 02-11-2018, 02:45 PM
Currently: Dreaming of riding in deep, deep powder!
Frostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond repute

I am very tempted to try one of these kits and would love to save 8 pounds up high on my sled but, I don't want to ruin the look of my sled too much.

I don't imagine a stock short windshield would be able to be installed on this setup?

Old 02-12-2018, 09:09 PM
cadeskii has a reputation beyond reputecadeskii has a reputation beyond reputecadeskii has a reputation beyond reputecadeskii has a reputation beyond reputecadeskii has a reputation beyond reputecadeskii has a reputation beyond reputecadeskii has a reputation beyond reputecadeskii has a reputation beyond reputecadeskii has a reputation beyond reputecadeskii has a reputation beyond reputecadeskii has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am very tempted to try one of these kits and would love to save 8 pounds up high on my sled but, I don't want to ruin the look of my sled too much.

I don't imagine a stock short windshield would be able to be installed on this setup?
I am wondering about this too. I want to keep my windshield on for looks. Also wondering if the setup would be strong enough not to break when the sled is rolled

The Following User Says Thank You to cadeskii For This Useful Post:
Frostbite (02-13-2018)
Old 03-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Currently: making room in the garage :)
Thunder101 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder101 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder101 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder101 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder101 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder101 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder101 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder101 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder101 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder101 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Any reviews on this ?
Fawk do I hate my hood !

Old 03-10-2018, 12:39 PM

Quote:

Basically what we did is mimic a similar look to the stock short windshield with our new windshield/dash pad. We just incorporated the windshield and dash into one.

The Following User Says Thank You to BD-Xtreme For This Useful Post:
Bengalfan (03-24-2018)
Old 04-05-2018, 01:01 PM
Old 08-19-2018, 05:45 PM
Currently: Independent Rider
irydcat has a reputation beyond reputeirydcat has a reputation beyond reputeirydcat has a reputation beyond reputeirydcat has a reputation beyond reputeirydcat has a reputation beyond reputeirydcat has a reputation beyond reputeirydcat has a reputation beyond reputeirydcat has a reputation beyond reputeirydcat has a reputation beyond reputeirydcat has a reputation beyond reputeirydcat has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 08-27-2018, 03:30 PM
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register