• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Items Added, GGB Exhaust

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
We just signed up and added GGB Exhaust products to our site. I just got my Mountain can and installed it on my 2012 Pro. I am very impressed with the quality of the finish and welds. The fit up on the sled is the best I've seen. It does not lift your pipe at all and fits nice in tight into the stock location and mounts.

These are bench flow tested to have the same back pressure as your stock can to insure there is no power loss and that the cans will not throw in codes. I lost 7lbs just by installing the GGB Mountain Can.

You can view the different models and order securely here: http://www.gobigparts.com/GGB-Exhaust-Cans.html

15813645040_1b74c2757f_z.jpg

15814908209_06e54a1f99_z.jpg

15814908589_e6fde003a0_z.jpg

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
GGB Advantage
Performance Guarantee
Increased throttle response
Tuned muscle exhaust note
Lightweight Design
No fuel mods
Simple install
Secure fit

For those of that ride in areas that are sensitive to noise check out GGB's trail can.

GGB Trail mufflers are specifically designed for use in populated areas and where sound levels are strictly enforced. Sound level increase over stock: (dbA) Idle + 3-6 / Under load + 3-6.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
I installed the trail version this year. It weighed 5.4 pounds less than stock according to my bathroom scale. Price was right and fit and finish was spot on.

It doesn't snow in Alaska anymore so I can't compare sound to stock...

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Got chance to run my mountain can on my pro this weekend. Not only is the build quality top notch so is the sound quality. And what I really like is it is very manageable on the trail. When you mash it is when the volume goes up but it sounds good at idle and all the way through.

Dropping 7lbs was a plus and almost made the sled fell more responsive. Very happy with it. I sell many brands silencers but I thought I would report after trying this one. Much lighter than my SLP.

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
the GGB cans seem like a quality product and look nice :face-icon-small-hap
and the weight savings is great

BUT be warned the mountain cans are dam LOUD compared to stock :face-icon-small-sad
i noticed it most when my buddies were on the pipe it hurts your ears with your helmet on when they go by

to each their own but i think loud cans are not great for our sport
i would be interested in hearing the trail version (in person)
i think both my buddies will be changing theirs out for the trail

I'M NOT BASHING GGB ! there are a handful of companies that make cans
loud and not so loud just giving my opinon and a reveiw from the hill
sorry if i offend:noidea:

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
the GGB cans seem like a quality product and look nice :face-icon-small-hap
and the weight savings is great

BUT be warned the mountain cans are dam LOUD compared to stock :face-icon-small-sad
i noticed it most when my buddies were on the pipe it hurts your ears with your helmet on when they go by

to each their own but i think loud cans are not great for our sport
i would be interested in hearing the trail version (in person)
i think both my buddies will be changing theirs out for the trail

I'M NOT BASHING GGB ! there are a handful of companies that make cans
loud and not so loud just giving my opinon and a reveiw from the hill
sorry if i offend:noidea:

That is why the offer both the quiet trail model and the louder mountain model. I have had good feedback from both. If your in a sensitive area by all means go with the trail model.

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
GGB Trail Can

GGB Trail Can: 2 Full seasons of riding to fully test it under most riding conditions.

It an excellent designed can that has been flow bench matched to echo stock back pressure levels. Good sound & zero loss of performance.

I highly recommend the GGB can after riding it for 2 seasons on my Pro RMK 800. There is always somebody asking what can I have on my sled.

Premium Features