• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What would YOUR wife say???

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place:

First guy: 'You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend.

I had to promise my wife that I would paint every room in the house next weekend.'

Second guy: 'That's nothing; I had to promise my wife that I would build her a new deck for the pool.'

Third guy: 'Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I would remodel the kitchen for her.

They continue to fish. When they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word, they ask him,

'You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?'

Fourth guy: 'I just set the alarm for 5:00 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a slap on her butt and said: 'Fishing or Sex?'

She said: 'Wear sun-block.'

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
If I did what the last guy did I don't think I'd make it out the door, lol. Gooder! ;)

W
Nov 21, 2007
I'd say good luck fishing, cuz that's what your dinner willbe as I'll spent our dinner money on shoes while you're fishing.

Premium Features