• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Check Out our First video! feed back needed!

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
Good video, some nice drops/climbs/jumps.

What are you using for helmet cam, point and shoot camera, and video camera?

Feedback - I think the use of a tripod would help. Been thinking about getting one for this next coming season as well. I liked some of the music but it didn't really flow from one song to the next smoothly. All in all, it was entertaining and fun to watch considering I'm waiting for snow.

Last edited:
For the helmet cam we use the HD Hero... I'd recommend it, but I also hav erealized that the camera does better not in 1080p... Its like the camera is working to hard to capture everything and can have glidches in it when download but if you film in the 1st mode setting, its for slow motion but its good for everything and so crystal clear. Some of us got the sony handy cams for the point and shoot they are good but suck because they have to be viewed through the lcd screen on them so in the sun and snow, you can't see nothing. Not to mention the dads are very shaky with, the tri pod is much needed. By the way ritz camera provides a warranty you can get that includes negligance, so if you dropped it in the snow, they replace it, no questions asked.
Thanks again for the feedback, may the snow drop! we already got 6 feet here!

Premium Features