• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I liked my 08 MCX soooo much......

C
Nov 30, 2007
And now I'm loving your 08 MCX. She's got some new Ohlins up front and a new track, rails n skid coming too. Oh and her name is now Stella.

Cheers

M.

wheelie 3.jpg

top of world.jpg

Wheelie 1.jpg

S

snowmomo

Dec 31, 2007
Maple Falls,WA
Looks like you're having fun ! Shocks, track & skid is what she needed for sure. The new Nytro feels quite a bit different. Now I can't decide to go with 180 or 240. Life is tough. I had been up for 2 days in that picture, drove through the night to Montana (Leipheimer Yamaha) to pick up the sled. No time to remove reflectors. Mark

Hotlips

Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
The tall mountains of north America.
Michelle rocks on this sled for sure, we had so much fun back in Turtle rippin it up with the T.S. boys... I'm sure she can show me a few tricks or 2 on this sled.

Congrats on the new Nytro, I think you will be a very happy man.... :sun:

C
Nov 30, 2007
They certainly do and it also helps when your mad at her for taking silly lines and ending up in the trees to have a name to scream out.

C
Nov 30, 2007
Damm I wish that I had seen this sooner as we could have hooked up for a rip. I was only in Revy for one day as it was way to busy so I went to Valemount for the rest of the week. Hope you had fun. Let me know next time.

Premium Features