• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rear springs?

summit800

Lifetime Membership
Jul 29, 2001
Graham, wa.
there is only one over size spring available , I'll find out for you ,we order some from our local dealer they knew the number from skidoo

mx100

Lifetime Membership
Jun 16, 2010
Livingston, MT.
I have done the scissor relocate, but I do not like the 1 1/2" to 3" it lowered the bumper. I have a set of 10" wheels I want to install. I am thinking of drop brackets, but then I hear I need to drop the front mounts as well, and I don't want to mess with the attack angle.

Last edited:
C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
The part#is in the racing book. Can't remember, it's been a few years. Only one that's heavier. Best money spent on the sled.

B

BackCountryBob

Aug 7, 2001
Arvada, Colorado
I installed a set of torsion spring bushings for my REV and they acted to stiffen the rear suspension and gained about 1/2" skid clerance. I got them from Maize on DOOTALK. Not sure if the REV and XP are the same.

BCB

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
I replaced the torsion springs on my 09 a couple years ago after bending one on a drop. Believe they were 110 lb. springs. Talk to Big John at Sled Head Racing, he either told me about going to the heavier springs, may have even sold them to me, can't remember for sure, memory sux anymore. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features