• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apex Turbo Kit??

Dec 1, 2007
livingston MT
Whats it take to get a Apex turbo kit right now? I have had a MCX kit on order since june. come to find out i wouldnt be able to get it untill january??? so i figured i would shop around for a differnt kit. called Powderlites today and they are out untill january too. Thinking about impulse now, ill call them tomorrow. Deep down im still wanting a MCX kit. if anyone has a new MCX kit forsale or any new Apex turbo kit for sale please PM me. thanks

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
Get the impulse kit. I just installed mine in the off season and got 2 rides on it. The kit is amazing, all quality parts and the sled was spot on with the clutching and fuel controller. EZ Money bought the race kit, I bought the standard kit, so feel free to ask either of us questions.

Also on the main yamaha forums I did a big install write up when I did mine.

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
Another vote for Impulse. Get a race kit and don't look back. I have owned many turbos now and the only sled I have been completely amazed with power wise in all conditions was an impulse race kit apex with the 3071. I weigh 250 and it doesn't matter how deep the snow was at anything over 15lbs there was always more than enough power. At 18 + you will get 100mph track speeds. All this and excellent customer service. Nuff said

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
Call Trey at High Altitude Boost. He has like 10 MCX kits in his shop. Not certain if they are for sleds or UTV's, but he always has them.

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Haven't been around an Impulse kit but you can not go wrong with an Alpine turbo kit. Virtually no lag and the sleds rip in the steep and deep like no other. Check out the Boost videos for more info. :cool:

Picking up a 2871 upgrade for my kit tomorrow HeHe.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
I think Paul is in the mountains right now, I tried calling a couple times today too.
I would leave him a message he will get back to you.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
I can get you a impulse kit as well, I am a dealer so feel free to pm me if you have any questions or would like our number. Thanks

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
Best thing is to leave a message with him on both voicemail and email and he will get back to you as soon as he gets in.

He usually answers the best around 8am Utah time or like 6-7pm Utah time have been the best times for me to get ahold of him.

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
Paul was up in Canada. I bet he has gotten back if you left a message but I think he was away from cell for a week after turkey day

Premium Features