• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best shop for 06 apex - attitude industries turbo kit

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
Sled is in southern Idaho
Wondering if anyone knows of someone that is good with boosted apex's.
Previous work has been done by Lincoln County Customs in alpine, but that has been several years ago, had some issues with it two weeks ago, we called them and get the impression they are not to interested in it.

Any suggestions for shops close would be great.

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
Previous work has been done by Lincoln County Customs in alpine, but that has been several years ago, had some issues with it two weeks ago, we called them and get the impression they are not to interested in it.

Call Derek at Attitude, he usually answers his phone. Just bought his last M1000 Attitude boxes from him last week.

D

Call Derek at Attitude! 406-539-3015. He’s in South Salt Lake City Utah

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
What is wrong with the sled? You didn't specify the issue, so I cannot comment on it as requested.
Was working great, then as the day progressed did not want to start, when it did get started would not idle. After sitting overnight it would start fine. I am not the owner, or the rider so I can only give very limited info. They owner is in Jackson watching the hill climbs so I can get more info when he returns.

X
Oct 8, 2009
Was working great, then as the day progressed did not want to start, when it did get started would not idle. After sitting overnight it would start fine. I am not the owner, or the rider so I can only give very limited info. They owner is in Jackson watching the hill climbs so I can get more info when he returns.
Try putting a new battery in it. If the sled has been sitting, it may just have enough corrosion internally to cause problems. Also, change out the spark plugs and gap the new ones at 20 thousandths. Lastly, if the fuel is old... then drain what is left, put new fuel in it, and change the fuel filter if it is running one. Race gas, when it sits, can break down paper fuel filters causing fueling issues.

Premium Features