• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SOLD! Timbersled Long Track for sale - Near Vancouver BC Sold!*****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
Timbersled Long Track for sale - Deposit now for next season

I've got my snowbike kit that I'll be selling off at the beginning of next winter. The kit is a Long Track (137") and has a KTM no-linkage fit kit.
I want to take a deposit on this sale for when the new kits come out. Once I get my new one, the brand new track from the new one will be going on this kit (as I have a custom deep lug track that I want to move to my new kit). And during this time, the bearings will be swapped out for new ones.
The kit comes with the upgraded wide ski.

Selling price is $4500. No offers accepted, just $4500. I'll keep it if I can't sell it for that. This is Canadian dollars! Payment can be cash or cheque, no credit cards accepted, PayPal would be fine.

See pics here: http://timbersled.com/sbmodels.htm

Located near Vancouver, BC. Pick up only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
It's a 2012 Kit.

The pics are a link to Timbersleds site, not actual pics of the unit. I'm still riding it, and it's attached to a bike.

Jon

Y
Feb 19, 2014
I am not interested in your kit however I am interested in your deep lug track! would you care to give me more details? Possibly sell?
I am in Edmonton AB. I have a 2012 yz450 st kit and bd turbo, first season riding.

Rob Daye

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
It's a 2.3" lug track I cut down. I'll be keeping it. It's not cheap to replace to be honest... Cutting it down was a pain in the butt too.

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
If you'd prefer a ST, I can make that happen too.. BUT again it will have to wait until the new kits arrive in the fall. The track you get as a ST would be from a 2014 and not be beat up in anyway.

Y
Feb 19, 2014
Yeah I was wonder how you made that happen(the track). Did you vulcanize it back together or find one the length and height you wanted and just cut for width???? Some many questions!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features