• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spring Fling at Rabbit Ears

M
Dec 16, 2008
Denver
The weather didn't cooperate too much on saturday, But it was really great on sunday. To those Snow West people up there, I only rode with you guys a little on saturday but you look like a fun group. And I got to say that turbo'd cat up there looked like it was really rockin' after tweaking it. Sunday was really awsome and we played over behind the ski area on some really kool stuff. I hope we can hook up with you guys again. I may try to ride the Ears or the Range in two weeks for my last ride. Have fun and ride safe.
Mr. SKI-DOO
07 REV X 800R, 146, BIG WHEELS
00 KTM 300 EXC

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Oh, she loves it already, she took it up one of the big climbs at Jones on sunday at 11.5-12 lbs, it was going about 60 up the hill, unreal.

It's a crazy thing how hard it is to keep it full throttle up a hill when the boost is up!!!

V

Vailguy

Apr 24, 2008
Foothills
You think it goes fast uphills, you should see it coast downhill towards the trees. I think Kaleb would agree. S-C-A-R-Y!
-l-

2mileshigh

Nov 26, 2007
Thanks , On the great ride with MOQUI , MOQUIGIRL and Mr. SKI-DOO. Showed us endless miles of new country. Also great to meet and ride with you, Mr. SKI-DOO. Hope to ride one more time this season. See you all on the mountain.

Premium Features