• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Iceage bomber rails on a -16

N
Feb 8, 2017
Hi

Have anyone of you installed ice age bomber rails on a -16 proclimb?
The holes for the limiter strap axle and anti-stab axle isnt there, do i have to re-drill the rails and the end cap? And how do i do with the limiter axle? The holes that i would think are supposed to be for that is to big and the tip of the hyfax bolt ends there.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Can't comment on the bomber rails, but I just got a new Kmod that uses ice age rails and an ice age anti stab kit. The instructions with that said not to use the rail caps, run the hyfax all the way up to the front, contour it to the rail tip, and drill the holes larger where the rail cap bolts would go so the anti-stab bolted through there. I did have different holes drilled already for the limiter strap shaft. I'd call ice age before you get too far there.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Yeah the wheel rod for the anti-stab part uses the rail cap holes.

You can attach your limiter strap to that too btw

Although I do see a hole for the limiter strap bar there too.

N
Feb 8, 2017
The hole you see cant be used for the limiter because the screw for the limiter goes in there. Anyway drilled it and modded the end caps so now its ready to rip tomorow!

IMG_8957.jpg

Premium Features