• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HPS Series RTB 2011

H
Aug 1, 2009
MCCALL IDAHO
With this years Series RTB sled we decided to focus on suspension, and handling. With a lack of ProRMK's we used the Standard RMK as our platform. With under $2500.00 in parts for this build it's amazing what the end result was. Holz Racing supplied us with a great suspension package that truly provides the ultimate all mountain ride. Starting line Products Powder Pros always improve your sleds ability to carve thru the deep snow filled mountains. If you can't find the ProRMK your looking for, this Series RTB sled will more then foot the bill.

RTB 3.jpg RTB 1.jpg RTB 2.jpg

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
SLP skis and I see Fox Racing Shox Evol R's up front. Can't see the rear but I hope you guys are up to speed on the new rear setup from FOX as well. OUT-FRICKING-STANDING is all I can say. Each day just keeps getting better and each adjustment to fine tune to your preference is magic. All the PRO chassis guys are flat out loving this sled. A select few are experiencing an entirely different level of FELT performance. Very cool gang.

-BALANCE
-CONTROL
-PERSONALIZE
-FIELD ADJUSTABLE
= Awesome FELT and EXPERIENCED Performance

Hinsen's Power Sports..think they supply the buggy~ (maybe they put an HPS can on it..but I think they are referring to the shop) Good people and a great McCall Idaho business!

H
Aug 1, 2009
MCCALL IDAHO
HPS is Hinson Power Sports we supply the sled, and parts.
Series RTB is a project name for sleds we put together as a package.
We have the complete package From Holz Racing Products on this sled. The Evol R shocks Fox Shocks on the IFS, and Rear allow for an amazing ride quality dynamic. Adjustability is huge with this set-up. SLP Powder Pro skis allow for precise handling. A taller riser block from powermadd gives you the added leverage you need to throw this already light sled around with ease. It's the simple things that add up to a huge improvement. If your in the area stop by, and check it out. We will have a Series RTB available soon with the Complete Zbroz suspension package with Exit custom Shocks. We have also built a RTB with Timbersleds products "back arm" kit. I will work on getting some better pictures. Thanks for the comments!

Premium Features