• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK vs 2010 M8

S
Nov 27, 2007
m8 vs pro

Are you guy serious!
The M8 pedaled up the hill the first run the pro didnt.The "race the cat was washing back and forth???I'm not saying the pro isnt a good sled but lets be fair.

Now all we need is a Gramaha to dig out after it augers down to china.LOL

These are JMO so dont get crabby with me

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
1200 full throttle miles on my 09 xp belt then changed just because.they blow belts if you dont take your parking brake off:)

parking brake? brakes are extra weight, i take them off all my sleds, first thing i do to lighten them up.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
LMAO, yep Snowmobiler is getting ready for the thread I will soon start that says 2011 Pro vs XP. Already coming out with the excuses why the XP lost to the Pro.

1st step to building a bull**** warehouse is to pour a thick foundation!

On a side note, I paid my money and should be able to say **** as I please! **** **** ****

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
you cant say bull**** in the poo section because its overflowing here:)

Last edited:
S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
You shoudl try riding in the moutains sometime, they tend to roll off the top if you don't have a brake.

LOL......you opened the door for that one.

yeah i always leave the dang door open, ride in the mountains? where else am i going to ride this pro at? we don't get snow in sd other than the black hills and they are pretty to look at while driving farther west to the mountains.

M

M6johnny

Dec 4, 2007
Brookings SD
Hey M8chris did you do the burandt upgrade or holz revalve??? If not, you need to do one of these asap. The stock rear shocks are f n horrible. After I did the burandt upgraded revalve I was amazed at how well mine gets on top of the snow instead of being a trench monster. Best mod I have done!!!!!!!!!

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
everybody has been real quiet about the cat belt since i mentioned it.so we can conclude it was a baked belt and not a new one?

1Mike900

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Bellevue, Wa
I would agree with the revalve as you can't even budge the rear of the sled down on the dealership floor! What do they have the shocks aired up all the way? And the paddles on the tracks don't even go to the outer edge, 14.5" max width of paddle area. Cat really needs to get with it if they want to compete in the future!

mikew5945

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2009
SW Montana
You guys are awesome. I mean the writers not riders. You flip crap on someones word then you flip it when there is a vidio. No one noticed the Poo climbing to the top and bunny sloping it while the M8 was on the steep part side hilling? The DUDE recording saw it and commented. Going down hill the pro had to use the throuttle to keep moving. Chris looked to be the better rider. Both would be fun to ride with. They could get to where I would be stuck to help...
Some one said weight to power but he seemed to forget the M8 has more HP then the PRO. So the ratio with Chris's extra weight they were close to equal. Sorry, the vidio showed there is a chassis difference and HP had nothing to do with it.

As in the first vidio I saw the same thing in person, without a camera. It was an E-Tec spanking the Pro by 50 feet on a climb. The E-tec rider made both marks on both sleds with no poaching.

Tomorrow will be a diffrent story for all brands. (You go SNOWMOBILER)

To help stop the red thumbs here is huggs and kisses for the Poo riders.:kiss:

Nice vidio guys. Looked fun. Quit defending yourselves. Their opinion from home means nothing....It is what it is. Tomorrow the snow will be different. A season of riding will make up the mind.

LOL

I

IDAHO HOT SHOT

Jan 21, 2009
South of Bellevue...way south
party on:cheer2:while you can.

next up .... xp :first:vs pro:second:.

you poo guys will be schooled,spanked and sent to the corner.:)

Pro vs. Doo...I'll take the Pro AND the $1500.00 difference it cost to ride a Doo. They should have called the Back Country Edition the Back Door Edition because thats where we are taking it paying $13,400 (suggested retail). My dealer quoted me $10,800 for a new Pro Assault. I could have a good time with a Pro and some cash in hand.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I haven't done burandts or geo mod. How much is burandts re valve? I need to do geo I meant to do it in the fall but winter came too soon! Maybe over the break when I get a chance I'll do it. Thanks for the input. Snowest always has good help and advice from peeps like some of the above and the funny posts by some people such as snowmobiler haha all in good fun though.
Chris
You poo guys are very nice hopefully I have one to talk about next year;) that or a 12 cat depending on what's out.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
everybody has been real quiet about the cat belt since i mentioned it.so we can conclude it was a baked belt and not a new one?

Oh and that belt has maybe 4-5 rides on it. I had a little over 1300 miles when I blew my first belt this year. That belt is still pretty new

S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
for equal comparison go against a 2011 m8, there stronger, i went against a 10 today side by side up a hill and the 11 pulled away from the 10 every time even when switching riders

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado

Looks like people are just getting better at ignoring you.

Nice vidio guys. Looked fun. Quit defending yourselves. Their opinion from home means nothing....It is what it is. Tomorrow the snow will be different. A season of riding will make up the mind.

Hypocrite. You are doing the exact same thing your are complaining about. Nice chime, your word is gospel.

Premium Features