• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Super Clamps!

R
Nov 24, 2005
Hey Guys, I'm looking for a set of the old style Superclamps. Anybody got a set they're looking to sell?? In nice shape. Please no junk.
~Rookie

R
Nov 24, 2005
I don't trust that plastic crap holding my sled. They are probably fine, but my riding buddy has the old style, too, and we can now swap around if need be.:beer;

~Rookie

superclamp

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2008
I don't trust that plastic crap holding my sled. They are probably fine, but my riding buddy has the old style, too, and we can now swap around if need be.:beer;

~Rookie

Rookie, before you post your comments like this, you should do some reasearch on what Superclamps are made of, so you don't come across with this uneducated comments. There are thousands and thousands of sledder that are very happy with the composite Superclamp II and they are just a versitile as your buddys. check out the website and watch the videos they are very educational. www.superclamp.net

irydcat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
lidgerwood nd
Superclamp, I dont think you should jump on somebodys thread and call them uneducated just because of there opinion on your products.I bet if he bought the old style clamps from you this comment would have not been posted.

superclamp

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2008
I don't trust the plastic crap, Well if I commented on the word crap and ask you to be a little more educated on your opinion before commenting, tell me what CRAP means? We feel none of our hard efforts on either the origional or new superclampII is or either CRAP. We are trying to make a difference in the snowmobile industry with our products. Asking someone to educate yourself or others on products is not a bad thing... I learn somthing new everyday............. Your comment on the , (If he bought the old style Clamp from you), what differance would that make, we manufacture all of them, indirectly he is buying them from us if he purchuses one.. We went to the New style Superclamp II 5-6 Years ago, did you know that? If it was going to be crap I will tell you we would NOT of brought it out....................We can only hope that the people that are using our products are happy with them (origional or the Superclamp II). By saying crap, that is uneducated, thats my opinion.

Last edited:
X
Jan 2, 2008
Calgary
I think these are awesome products, I have had the composite front clamp for two years now, absolutely no issues and it is much lighter than my buddies original all steel model.

With my newer rear clamp, there were a few with a composite hook that escaped the recall. When mine broke, the rep from Superclamp came to my office and installed the updated parts within 24 hours. Now that is some of the best customer service I have received in a long time. Thanks Superclamp!

S
Nov 26, 2007
oregon city or
ok since i am uneducated on this subject i bought a silverlake sled deck and the clamps do not hold the sled very well they are not wide enough on either of the sleds i put up on it especialy my rmk that has the wider ski stance .....i would like to change the clamps but don't know much about the types of other clamps out there...........thanks in advance .......

Premium Features