• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M series and Mountain Cat gas rack

Im thinking about taking my gas rack off of my Mountain Cat and putting one on like the M series. Anybody think it will work and can i get one of the
M series for a reasonable price. This is all because it would look cooler and when i gunned it it threw me in the rack and hit my back on it. Well open to thoughts.

B

bullfrog123

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2008
Ashton, Idaho
Hey there 570, check the pics and see if this works for ya. If so let me know, as I build these and powder coat to your size and color/color combo. The pics show my own 1M's that I still own. Size depends upon your tunnel, but the sides are only 3" tall. Have sold a ton of these the past 6 winters on e-bay with not 1 complaint so far.

B

bullfrog123

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2008
Ashton, Idaho
No prob 570. Be carefull of the factory studs stickin out of the tunnel, they will tear your riding gear up fast. My racks utilize the factory mounting studs. So no new holes, and no worries of the cooler either. Your call. I do like the M racks, and would like to see one on a 1M if you can get past the cooler.

B

bullfrog123

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2008
Ashton, Idaho
BTW not trying to compete with ya DUCK, just stating the stuff to him. Heck, if he don't buy your m rack, let me know I may buy it off ya for experimenting. Thanks.

Premium Features