• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Convince me to not buy-2008 M8

C
Feb 3, 2008
yeah i hear that... the dealers are still tryin to get everything they can outta ya up here still... like 11-12G for the 8 and 14 from the M1.. that just isnt right.

J
Sep 21, 2005
Peace River, Alberta
Well, GREAT move. I absolutely LOVE mine. My buddy bought a standard '08 153 around the same time, and we've had some small issues, but really nothing major at all. Coudn't ask for a better handling sled, either, in my opinion. Makes you feel like a rockstar when you can keep up to, or outride verteran riders on REVs on the technical sidehilling and stuff:D

J
Mar 7, 2008
Ralph's are a bunch of hosers, go to highriver to Chunk Motorsports and see the big fella, you'll know who when u see him. Mountain Agro is selling off everything too they are getting out of the sleds so you will get some good deals there.
Mountain Agro Fo Sho !!!!!

bigtvents

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Armstrong, B.C.
'08 Cats, Canadian Pricing

Awesome deals are out there on leftover '08's. Not sure about M8, but I've seen standard M1000 as low as $9999,freight/PDI included,+ GST. Shop around, make some phone calls, and there are definitely deals to be had. Remember these are Canadian prices !

S

SnowFlinger

Jan 9, 2008
Anchorage
www.myspace.com
Why not to buy an 08 M8

Don't buy an M8 because of the following:
  • Reverse beep can really get annoying.
  • Handlebars are too low.
  • Seat is too low.
  • Snow works it's way under the seat and makes the foam wet, moldy, and heavy.
  • It carves way to easy and you will get spoiled.
  • Low RPM clutch engagement keeps you from getting stuck in the deep after a standstill and you will eventually get out of shape from not digging yourself out.
  • It's the best climbing stock sled out there and will put you in certain predicaments that will lead to some sort of psychotic malfunction or acrophobia.
  • It's quiet stock, and your friends won't know your still ahead of them. shhhh.
  • They come in ugly colors so no one will like to look at you and won't ever notice that you are a really good rider.
Oh Ya,
  • The 4 headlights are really bright and they might blind someone.
  • The hand and thumb warmers will melt your gloves.
And the biggest problem of all......YOU CAN'T LOSE

DSCN2359.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features