• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Revelstoke 900 Ride - March 3,4,5 2011 PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
that it will be...im flipping stoked...PRAY FOR POW, and NO 900 issues, lol.

For sure!

BTW, Is anyone going to bring a spare sled 'just in case'?:eek:

This is a "900" ride after all.... The biggest POS sleds ever made:face-icon-small-hap:lol: :face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-sho

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
For sure!

BTW, Is anyone going to bring a spare sled 'just in case'?:eek:

This is a "900" ride after all.... The biggest POS sleds ever made:face-icon-small-hap:lol: :face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-sho

I bet we could build one in the parking lot in an hour from the parts in the back of our trucks

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I bet we could build one in the parking lot in an hour from the parts in the back of our trucks

OMG, BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHahahahhahahaha ROFL LMFAO!!!!

:pound::face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-coo

There should be as many 900 experts there as there would ever be, if we can't do it in a parking lot, NOBODY can!!!

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Don't own a spare sled, or I would bring one!
I'll be hooped if mine goes down, I aint got no $2500 room on my mastercard to rent lol

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
lol

I got my 02 800 151 that I only rode twice last season, but we're gonna be coming up with the sled deck for this trip.... kinda hard to fit 3 sleds on the deck.

knock on wood - I've never needed a spare on a trip yet:D

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

i am hoping to have the 975 sled there...wont ride it much but wanna see what i can do, and of coarse if all is good, let some of you guys see what a 975 feels like....

if i can get the wife to let me take her 700, i wanna bring that as a spare incase the 975 isnt done or whatever...

ill bring enough parts and beer to build 3 900s in the hotel room, but the rate i have been working..i might as well by the hotel cause ill be there all year, LOL

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I'm getting excited talking about! I'll book my room tomorrow.
Here's hoping we find some good pow! I have had some pretty stellar rides this year so far, will be hard to top my last trip:face-icon-small-coo
Speaking of which, I should get some helmet cam footage chopped up to post for you guys!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I'm getting excited talking about! I'll book my room tomorrow.
Here's hoping we find some good pow! I have some pretty stellar rides this year so far, will be hard to top my last trip:face-icon-small-coo
Speaking of which, I should get some helmet cam footage chopped up to post for you guys!

Yup, I'll be booking our room soon also, now that I have the room rates and talked it over with Mark, all I have to do is make it official.

Glad you've been having a good pow year, our year has been one notch above 'sucky' all things considered. Only a few good pow days and only half the mileage of last season.... definitely ready for some deep Revy pow to make that 166 truly shine:D

I do need to pick up a wall charger for my go pro though, all it came with is a usb computer cord and I have a desktop computer, lol.... that isn't gonna work too well.

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Yup, I'll be booking our room soon also, now that I have the room rates and talked it over with Mark, all I have to do is make it official.

Glad you've been having a good pow year, our year has been one notch above 'sucky' all things considered. Only a few good pow days and only half the mileage of last season.... definitely ready for some deep Revy pow to make that 166 truly shine:D

I do need to pick up a wall charger for my go pro though, all it came with is a usb computer cord and I have a desktop computer, lol.... that isn't gonna work too well.
I'll have my laptop with me and plenty of usb cables no worries Seth

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
If anyone in Alberta or BC is going and wants to share truck fuel, I am looking for someone. PM me
Leaving from Grande Cache, AB anytime on weds march 2nd, my planned route is through Jasper, to Lake Louise, Field, Golden etc... Plan to drive home on sun march 6th but could also leave the night of the 5th after riding to suit

Last edited:
D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Early this year in the condition reports for some BC area's included info that police were going to try and crack down on sled theft throughout BC this year. A warning was given that anyone coming to BC should carry proof of ownership for their sleds in case the police decide to check in the staging area's. For me this means insurance and registration along with my drivers license. I am told that bill of sale also works. Just figured I would let you guys know.

Another plus of the Days Inn... video surveillance of the parking lot that can also be viewed from your room's TV

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Early this year in the condition reports for some BC area's included info that police were going to try and crack down on sled theft throughout BC this year. A warning was given that anyone coming to BC should carry proof of ownership for their sleds in case the police decide to check in the staging area's. For me this means insurance and registration along with my drivers license. I am told that bill of sale also works. Just figured I would let you guys know.

Another plus of the Days Inn... video surveillance of the parking lot that can also be viewed from your room's TV

GLAD to hear they are gonna crack down on it... It's about time.

Yup, gotta love an in-room surveillance channel to keep an eye on things. It is a nice place:D

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
so....

Andrew confirmed he is NOT going to Revy...so i am cruising there along...

Now what?

anyone wanna room, or wanna split the room rate up a little, i can kick it on a couch..i can care less, i dont need a bed...

dont wanna get a room by myslef and pay out the A...ill have to call and work military discount or something ;)

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
so....

Andrew confirmed he is NOT going to Revy...so i am cruising there along...

Now what?

anyone wanna room, or wanna split the room rate up a little, i can kick it on a couch..i can care less, i dont need a bed...

dont wanna get a room by myslef and pay out the A...ill have to call and work military discount or something ;)

Got ya covered bud, room is booked, you can split it with me. My bro bailed on me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features