• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Revelstoke 900 Ride - March 3,4,5 2011 PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Sean is trying to talk me into it. Not running an normal 900 per say, but it is called a 900 engine? lol Is it 900's only? Or can I bring M8's with me? No way I can come by myself. I don't really have any buddies with 900's. One other BB, and MAYBE an 05. But I don't really know the guy so not sure if he would want to come. So. Who's all welcome? :)

Perfect, I'll see if I can get a few guys interested. haha sure, I charge $50 for ten minute test rides if you want. lol

Sorry dude..I hit the thumbs down on accident

Lol..of coarse dude...revy has room for more guys lol...we aren't getting a huge turnout like we hoped..so need some other sick sleds there to gock over...lol..

I'd love to throw a leg over that beast...And compare it to a real 900 ;) jk

Last edited:

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
Lol..of coarse dude...revy has room for more guys lol...we aren't getting a huge turnout like we hoped..so need some other sick sleds there to gock over...lol..

I'd love to throw a leg over that beast...And compare it to a real 900 ;) jk

hey you bad boy you gave me a thumbs down! What's the matter with you? lol

Perfect, well it sounds fun, we will have to see I guess. Not to much sick sleds would be coming with me though lol Maybe an 900'd M7, ridden into the ground, but it rips, stock M8, maybe a stock XP, lol If I get lucky might be able to bring a turbo M8, but not to much exciting stuff in my group. :)

You bet cha. If I can get it tuned in for there, and running right, It'll blow you all away, (edit: not all, just the stockers :p)but if it's as rich as it was on my first ride, well, it's impressive for me coming off a stock dragon, but not super duper crazy. Never been on a poo 900 so not sure how it would compare. Should blow you away though if I can get it running the way it was on the dyno. :face-icon-small-ton

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
As long as it holds together and it's creating fun for the guy ridding it, any sled is great! That's what it's supposted to be about, fun. Not who has the biggest baddest sled of all time. Not that it's not even more fun to have a beast. lol

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Alright guys, I've called the DAYS INN REVELSTOKE to inquire about pricing on rooms and a couple of the room rates are as follows:

standard room - 2 queen beds, microwave, mini fridge, tv, etc - $139 per night - sleeps 2-4

non-efficiency suite
- 2 queen beds in a bedroom, a living room with hide-a-bed couch, microwave, mini fridge, tv - $159 per night. - sleeps up to 6

Here's their website for further details:

http://www.daysinnrevelstoke.ca/guestrooms.asp

Just for kicks I checked out the Glacier House Resort website (I have stayed there before also) and unless you spring for a cabin, they don't appear to have any regular rooms larger than 2 queen beds in a single room unit and the prices are higher....

Mark and I will be staying at the Days Inn :D

Last edited:
D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
wow, a little bit more than my regular haunts lol. I'll get on to booking my stuff soon, just need to confirm a traveling partner.
Thanks for the research Seth

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
wow, a little bit more than my regular haunts lol. I'll get on to booking my stuff soon, just need to confirm a traveling partner.
Thanks for the research Seth

If you can split the cost with a roomie or 2 it doesn't turn out to be too bad... nice large parking area for the rigs with video surveillance and a very new building also within a 5 min drive of the Boulder snow-park.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
anyone wanna SPLIT a room with me...i am going there alone :( and if i have to pay that much a night alone, ill be in the back seat of the truck ;)

Let me knw....

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
anyone wanna SPLIT a room with me...i am going there alone :( and if i have to pay that much a night alone, ill be in the back seat of the truck ;)

Let me knw....

As much as I want to avoid sleeping in the same room as you Sean:lol:, if it comes down to it... we won't let ya sleep in your truck or pay for a room on your own. I might still be traveling alone too... waiting on my local bro to give me an answer, if he bails, your in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features