• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 2008 700 RMK's and Dragons

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
Can you PM me with what is left and the prices. Im in sheridan wyo looking for a sled for a second sled for mods and want a great shaped used one. please let me know what you have as of 4/3/08 thanks

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
One more question if you could address. What is slight damage? That being on the 08 700 155, that is one of the white sleds correct? any pictures of the damage, like I said before I plan on doing some mods to this sled so it might be something Im thinking about scrapping anyway. let me know in a PM if you can. Thank you

R

ronmexico78

Feb 28, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I just picked up my 2008 700 Dragon from these guys on the weekend and need to put up a post on how GREAT these guys were to deal with!

I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and was looking for my first sled when I came across the unreal deal these guys had on the dragons (i was skeptical too) and couldnt pass it up !

Cory was great as far as staying in communication with me and getting all the stuff done to make sure I could import it into Canada. They got the recall clearance letter for me, checked for manufacturer's sticker,etc... - they did everything I asked of them and MORE to help me get the sled into Canada properly.

I felt I needed to post this for these guys after way they took care of me in hopes that people next year will read this and not hesitate to purchase a sled off these guys (especially Canadians) I know im thinking about purchasing 2 Dragons next year off these guys as they do this every year and selling one back here in Canada. Anyone can feel free to email me if they have any questions as I will be happy to provide a reference.

Thanks Cory & Todd
Ryan
:beer;

S

supersmith

Dec 2, 2007
Ryan- It was a pleasure doing business with you.

We just had a sale fall through. That leaves us with 1 700 Dragon 155 for $7600 (750 miles).

firedude2000

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Awesome

Picked up my sled from these guys on the weekend. They are a total pleasure to do business with. I would definitley buy from these guys again. Thanks Cory and Todd

Premium Features